• -Name: Dhaos
    -Race: Half-demon half-human
    -Height: 5 foot 2
    -Weight: 140
    -Armor (if any): A very light set of armor under his robes
    -Weapons (if any): Demon's longsword
    -Physical Attacks: Maul (slashes at enemy repeatedly), Divide (Slices hard and divides Target. won't use on Regular humans. only on monsters or objects), vertical slash, horizontal slash, most techniques
    -Magical attacks: Beam (Erodes its target. useful for weakening armor), Dark shock-wave (exactly what it sounds like), Savage hurricane (a small area hurricane tosses enemies around), Dark victory (powers up blade and mauls the target, kills target if it is weak), Black hole (sucks in enemies. Tires Dhaos out. can only be used once a week).
    -Weakness: Intense rays of light
    -Appearance: Wears black robes. has red eyes. Gold-color hair
    -Personality: evil, pervy
    -History/Bio: Was born into a tribe of demons. he slaughtered them and stole the elders Black orb. this gave him his powers. a few years later he stole his sword from an ancient temple. (I don't have much time, will edit post later.)

( ̄へ ̄)( ̄_ ̄)( ̄- ̄)( ̄o ̄) ( ̄^ ̄)

Credits to Midna for my sig <3

• Nice start, but as I'm sure Shrukan will probably note... the Bio will need a little more meat added to the bone.

After that, you'll be set. :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Divide is unacceptable...

Beam is too god-modding....

Dark Victory is too powerful...

Black Hold is definately not going to be in.

More on the appearance. Explain more cause right now I am imagining a stick man..

Personality needs to be explained more. In and out of battle personalities...

More on the Bio please...

What does Aronath have to say?