2. Goron Mines (0) 0%
    3. Lakebed Temple (0) 0%
    4. Arbiter's Grounds (0) 0%
    5. Snowpeak Ruins (0) 0%
    6. Temple of Time (0) 0%
    7. City in the Sky (0) 0%
    8. Palace of Twilight (0) 0%
    9. Hyrule Castle (0) 0%

Twilight Princess, Hardest Temple/Dungeon?

• City in the sky it was too damn confusing, i got lost, and i spent by far the most time there.

• I didnt actually find City in the Sky all that difficult
    although it did take some time because i fell down at the very end had to re start pretty much the whole temple.

at the moment my vote would go to lakebed because the room with the spinning stairs is damn confusing.

I have currently re started TP though so I will cast my vote once i have finished it again.

• Quote from Desquode

The Lakebed Temple... I hate that place... So I pretty much just skip half of it. :P

skip? hahah

• Quote from Desquode

@ mortuaries: Yeah, with a glitch. It's kinda hard to do. But that's for the glitch thread.

ahh! shame you didnt tell me about this yesterday i did the whole of lakebed temple last night >.<

im coming up to Arbiter's Grounds now. not looking forward to doing this. didnt like it the first time round.

• Quote from mortuaries

skip? hahah

thats just stupid, i play through the whole game....

• None of Twilight Princess's temples were hard, in fact.
    But seriously, If I had to choose one, that would be Snowpeak Ruins

• City in the Sky, T'was so annoying if you fell, or did something wrong, you basically had to restart the temple.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Hate to revive an old thread and I am sorry for doing this, but I must vent.
    *Rant*I'm on my second file in TP, last night I went to the City isn the Sky...my most dreaded temple. I love the fact that they made it challenging enough to make my scream now-but I didn't like it at all last night. I cannot stand that level. I have never lost my cool so much in a video game ever. In fact, I rarely lose my cool. I kinda breezed through the level-maybe fell about 10 times and made my way to that stupid place with the big fan that you need to turn off to get the bosses key. So i go, get the bosses key and then jump down and realize i forgot to turn the fan that moves the wind pannels! I got annoyed there so I made my way back which took about ten minutes. I make my way back into the room and the freakin turtle knocked me off! Weee! I went nuts. I was screaming and acting foolish. I made my way back there again, this time it probably took my twenty minutes because of my frustration and trying to rush it. So i finally do it! Yay! That temple sucks....the only good part about it is you get to fight Agarok at the end.

Bravo Nintendo, I kinda now respect your way to make me go ballistic. Bravo
    *End Rant*

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n