• What is that supposed to mean Twistkill? If you dont like my story, why?

Inside the Great Deku Tree part III

Not all is the same. What was the same, was the smell of sap, wood, and water. There was also some vines, a large pool, and some more wood steppings. Link coughs at the intake of the water he swallowed while going into the water. While floating in the green liquid, he takes a closer look at his surroundings. While swimming towards the neer rock of land that was above his water level, his feet touch a platform in the water allowing him to walk properly. He regains his footings to jump over another layer of rock to get to the top. Link lets out a grunt while climbing to the top. He sees a some kind of bronze object on the floor with a wierd symbol engraved on the top on it. Link curiously touches it with his foot witout letting his balanced part of his body onto the object. It appeared to do nothing, but when he put more weight over it, it went down with a sound of metal hitting eachother.

When the switch slams down into the floor, Link trips over himself, almost finding himself on the floor. By quickly regaining his footing, somthing catches his attetion at the corrner of his eye, fire engulfed a torch object at the edge of the room. He found himself in a pool of curiosity. 'Was there a web just there?' he asked himself in his mind. He looks over to the his right to see another web blocking a door. "If fire can bring down a web... How about we try it?" Link asks himself with a grin on his face. Link brings out a deku stick whom he took from a deku baba eariler, then sets it over the torch which was just lit. It catches on fire with a spark then glows infront of Link's face. He jumps of the ledge, then lands on the lower platform that was closest to him. He runs to the door that was covered in a sticky, giant web, and puts the deku stick onto it while hopeing that the deku stick doesent burn out before the web dissapears before him.

Link watches the web fall to the ground with a vision of a burning evil falling to its knees. Link can see inside his mind the blackness of a beast he had never even seen before. He shakes it out of his head with his objective in his mind. He steps toward the door while it opens and shuts behind him. This room is different. It had a painted floor that had seemed to repeted in rythems around a bush in the center. "Oh man," Link said. "not another one..." It appears to be another deku scrub. It jumps up out of its hole, and spits a deku nut at Link. Link once agian deflects it back at the scrub and starts to run at it. The scrub is hit, and begins to flee, but before it can run far, link grabs it, and holds it down. "This is too easy." Link says while expceting more from the creature.

"Ah!" The scrub yelled. It begins to sigh. "Can I tell you a secret if you let me go? Well, to beat my brothers, you must punish them in the correct order. The order is... 2... 3... 1... Twenty three is number one! Heh, good luck!" The scrub says as it runs away. "Huh... Well... I should expect more of a chalange when I come across them!" Link says with excitment.

Is this too small? Well, I'm sorry. I have to post this before I go to bed, I guarentee, it will have problems in it ;_;

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Ah. Everyone makes mistakes, give her a break.

True, but it's a hypocritical mistake. It's one of the reasons why I hate doctors who smoke and parents who tell their kids to get good grades when they actually failed school themselves. :(

Sorry about my ramblings, Mliedyr... all in good nature, you know? Carry on with the story, Tywar.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Try to interfere more dialogues, it's pretty good for as far I read it, though. Though I'd greatly recommend you to use extended vocabulary more often.

• Try to interfere more dialogues, it's pretty good for as far I read it, though. Though I'd greatly recommend you to use extended vocabulary more often.

@ Twistkill: Ah... Hm...

You dont know how hard that is for me though ;_; I have a big bank of vocabulary, but I just dont even know how to spell most of them ;_; So, yeah...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• @ Twistkill: Ah... Hm...

You dont know how hard that is for me though ;_; I have a big bank of vocabulary, but I just dont even know how to spell most of them ;_; So, yeah...

Simply practise a lot, Tywar. That is the actual solution. Write the word you want to learn 10 times, and you'll never forget it again. You'll get as good as me once you've improved in every aspect of the English language.:P

• I added a Poll to the topic, be sure to vote so I know what the hell to do. ;) =D

Inside the Great Deku Tree part IV

Link had not got a good chance to look around before he had encountered the deku scrub, so he takes time to focus. The walls appeared to be a different type of wood but Link could not care less for that. He looks over to the door to his right to figure out that it was blocked. He walks up to the door and tries to shake the barricade away from the door. "Link, strong iron bars block the door, you cant move them with just your arms." Navi says while flying back towards where Link just came.

"Link, whats this?" Navi asks as she flys above the barred door where Link is standing. It appears to be a silver diamond with an eye in the center hanging over the door where Link was standing at. "Perhaps you could shoot it Link?" Asks Navi while she wonders in her mind. Link takes a few steps back so he could he actualy see his target. "Wha?..." Link mumbles as he pulls out his slingshot. With a single aimed shot, he got a direct hit on the eye of the diamond. Just like the sound of metals hitting eachoter, the eye closes while the iron bars lift from the door. Link begins to walk to the door and stops right infront of it while inhaling to clear his mind. He walks though the door while looking around. It was a pool. This time, he was on the higher ground with a ramp to his left leading down into the water. The water was about five and a half feet deep, but that was not the center of attetion, there is a floating platform in the water leading straight across the pool, but about midway, was a spiked bar blocking the passage. "Link, sometimes you can find usefull things underwater, you should try diving into it sometime." Navi instructed.

Link begins to walk to his left while looking down at the ramp leading into the water pool. "Woah... What is that?" Link asks while he dips his boots into the murky water that you could bairly see what was at the bottom. He enters the water with a splash with a hover over the item that Link had interest in. Link takes a deep breath and dives down to the bottom of the water with his arm reaching out to the ground. Another of the very same sounds of metal hitting eachoter filled the room and the water which Link was currently in. Suddenly, the water level drops while Link reaches the surface of the water while he gasps for breath. While he takes a look around, he takes his chance to go back up the ramp to the higher level. Link takes his footing and stands up straight while shaking his head while trying to get the water out of his hair. He looks to his left and notices he can now jump onto the platform without getting hit in the head by spikes.

The nimble warrior jumps off of the higher ground and onto the platform floating on the water. First, it shakes from the impact of his feet, then he can crouch under the spiked bar to the other side. Once he gets to the edge, he stands up and jumps for the other side. He hits the edge of the higher floor and uses his arm strength to pull himself up to his knees, then to his feet. Once he began to think agian, he had saw a block moved to the left, unable to get to the next door. He had walked up behing the tall block up to the opening in the wall, so he could climb up the block, then climb to the door to the next room.

sorry for not being as descriptive... I'm just getting tired... ;_; I think I should type more though... Thats why I want to post the chapters.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]