Nintendo to Come out with Motion Sensing handheld

• Quote from Maverick Aurion

ehhhhhh
    idk about this one
    i might be cool, but i think incorporating motion sensing with a hand held would just not work

First off, remember this is Nintendo you're talking about. These days, they'll make nearly anything work. They are also the most unpredictable company out there. I mean, who could've predicted motion sensing, the Wii remote, touch screens, and the name Wii? I seriously doubt anyone did.

Besides. People have always been cautious about Nintendo's stuff. When the DS was first announced, it was ridiculed. Why is it the best selling next gen system out of all 5 then? Why does it eat PSP's for breakfast?

When the Wii remote was shown. It was mocked. People posted hateful YTMNDs and crap about it. People made sexual jokes about the name. Explain to me why the Wii has now surpassed the PS3 by more than triple sales and is quickly catching up to the 360?

Now, my thoughts. A motion sensing handheld WOULD be interesting. But I don't want them to abandon the touch screen! I like my DS better than my Wii, even though both are excellent. I just hope they keep the touch screen, it's cool. Still, wouldn't mind seeing how this one plays out.

• I think that this is probably an attachment to the Wii or DS... I doubt they would start on a new system so soon after the Wii came out.

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• The system overall is just a slight joke. If you have to do motion sensing, without a D-PAD or something, odds are the games will be difficult. For instance, swinging the machine left and right to move or do an attack, when you don't even know it will connect.

It basically is an upgraded system that was used in that one Yoshi game.