Things you don't like about Zelda

• I HATE TINGLE!! HATE, HATE, HATE HIM.............................he always steals my money

T_T

other than that everything's just peachy

ha ha ha! i got a window! cant see me now can you?ha ha ha!

NOTE: if i have a flashy avatar and you have a problem with it, please pm me. i will change it.

• Well... Thank god you didn't say anything about Navi >.> But always look on the bright side of everything... He helps you win WW ^_^

yea he helps you alright. helps you lose money!

ha ha ha! i got a window! cant see me now can you?ha ha ha!

NOTE: if i have a flashy avatar and you have a problem with it, please pm me. i will change it.

• hmmm...what I hate the most about Zelda????

Besides the CDI games...the save system in Majoras Mask...
    I mean..."Alright! I just got all the keys! Im one room away from my item and the boss room...let's save it because it's 3 in the morning, and resume play tomorrow...*next day* GODD*** SON OF A B**** MOTHER F*****!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yup...that's what I like least about Zelda...

Untitled-2.jpg

• Ah yes, the Majora's Mask saving! Is it only for the GC Collectors Disk or is it for everyone, but say you do a crap load of work...Like almost finished with Stone Tower or something, so you decide to go save the game and then you just you decide to do a little more playing but then you shut off the system and BAM! All your work is gone and you have to start from scratch with the Music Box house! It happened way to many times with me with every level before I finally learned my lesson. Why couldn't it be like Ocarina of Times saving? Start screen save and shut off whenever, pretty much like every game...

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• When I first played Ocarina of Time,it was the Wall masters that scared the life out of me.the same happened on the Wind Waker when I first came across a floormaster in the Earth Temple.It was not until it grabbed me in which I was scared to death.

• hmmm...what I hate the most about Zelda????

Besides the CDI games...the save system in Majoras Mask...
    I mean..."Alright! I just got all the keys! Im one room away from my item and the boss room...let's save it because it's 3 in the morning, and resume play tomorrow...*next day* GODD*** SON OF A B**** MOTHER F*****!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yup...that's what I like least about Zelda...

Thats nothing to hate Zelda for, It's your fault for playing in the morning xD

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Slow the freakin time down!

I hate the wallmasters and floormasters, if they didn't make those people would be less frrustrated of going back and forth between dungeons!

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I hate the 3 days thing in MM. But the CD-I's take the cake. That was really bad. Shame on you, Sony!

Sprite animated by Wild Cucco
    Formerly known as Platinum X

• I know, But it was kina annoying. When you're in a temple, you gotta start over again on the next day. >_<

Sprite animated by Wild Cucco
    Formerly known as Platinum X