Things you don't like about Zelda

• I've always enjoyed Zelda quite a lot; But when I was younger when I first played Ocarina of Time, Redeads & Ganondorf scared the heck out of me. So I guess that would explain why I hate those particular Characters in LOZ.

• when I first played OoT (I was younger, around 7) Redeads, Stalfo Childern, Ganondorf, and Wall Masters scared me to death. Not anymore though. lol.

• ZELDA... IS... PERFECT... *twitches*
    The people out there who dislike WW, AoL, LoZ, or PH, suck a fat one. So what CD-I or any of that sucks? AoL was a awsome game, i liked the cellshadeing and how big WW was, it was perfect. Never played PH or CD-i, but I think they should be okay... Please quote me >.> jk. I think someone would want to though.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• *Sighs* Did you even read the title? It doesn't say which zelda games suck it says Things you don't like about Zelda. There is probably something you don't like about zelda like Timgle or Fryer and Fabi or the triforce search on WW.

Formerly known as Spiff

• The only thing I really dislike about Zelda would have to be in Wind Waker... when you're searching for the Triforce shards. Eck. That's one of the main reasons I don't replay the game. -_-

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Ugh i hate after the tower of the gods in WW. and when i was young, the moon from MM scared the crap outa me...
    But after I called Doctor Majora he cured me right up! And if you call in the next 10 minutes the first sesion is FREE! That's right! Absolutly free! just call 216-269-0085! that's 2-1-6-2-6-9-0-0-8-5!

I am but a mask that will take over your physical being when you wear me... <br />Happy Masks Salesman, why must you keep me in your backpack!?

• Quote from spiff

*Sighs* Did you even read the title? It doesn't say which zelda games suck it says Things you don't like about Zelda. There is probably something you don't like about zelda like Timgle or Fryer and Fabi or the triforce search on WW.

ZELDA... IS... PERFECT
    I read the title :P
    ^... wtf? XD

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Don't like? Hmm...

In OoT, I HATE the freakin' wall/floor masters. The way they crawled around...ewww! In TP, the Temple of Time Boss, that huge spider, OMG....I hate spiders! I screamed at that part. I just sat there, staring at the screen, and screamed.

I'm afirad of the WW redeads. ^^;

• Its hard to think of something you dislike about Zelda
    More or less because most of the flaws is what adds up to make a Zelda game.

If anything it would have to be the Wallmasters because they'd catch me a few times
    I don't think theres anything more annoying than being taken back to the entrance of the dungeon.

• The thing I hate about zelda the most is the redeads,especially in hordes.They scream and then you freeze and then they jump on and vicously hump you.I really didn't like them.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Tingle, He's weird...Very weird....Other than that, Zelda's perfect.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Tingle, He's weird...Very weird....Other than that, Zelda's perfect.

Long live the fanboys. Zelda has absolutely a lot of flaws in it, without any doubt.
    I'm certainly not going to assume every one of them, naturally.

• I guess I will intepret the 'Don't like' as something you really didn't like about the factual game, and not enemies you found annoying. Redeads were annoying but I didn't dislike them :P.

If there is something I disliked about Zelda, then I have to think hard, but come up with the rather static way of fighting bosses. I mean, they are cool, but some of them just don't seem to get the point of how to fight little imp Link. :P, that could require a little more inspiration from me, but that's just personal, as I know there are probably more people that like the current Boss system, I want more replayability.

.. _ .. /~_0_~\ .. _ ..
    -=!~||~!=-
    defy the blackened, enshroud your timidity, destroy the legend, embrace your reality.

-=!~|I am from beyond your God|~!=-