1) Aronath and Beta do not deserve to be mods, They flamed and blackmailed me all morning.
    2) i was helping half pint, since he installed a Veiw The Forum Leaders, And there was a problem, For some reason, The mods weren't veiwable.....
    3) I want back in the sbox

According to Beta:

- You were trying to Trick HP into being mod of the Hyrule Castle section.
    - HP demoted you several times
    - You were flaming back at Aronath and threatening to blackmail him.

WTF is your damn problem. You weren't viewable because no one can access the Clans yet. -_-

• According to Beta:

- You were trying to Trick HP into being mod of the Hyrule Castle section.
    - HP demoted you several times
    - You were flaming back at Aronath and threatening to blackmail him.

WTF is your damn problem. You weren't viewable because no one can access the Clans yet. -_-

Shrukan, It's not true!

-I was helping HP
    - Because we were trying to see and switch somethings
    -Complete bull. Aronath was flaming an blackmailing ME.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Twilight Link, Your stepping out of line now...I'm giving you one more chance. Cool it or I'm going to ban you.

There's no need to desperately switch to banning a particular person, pronto.

• Aronath, Beta, Seriously, Stop lying. I was helping HP and all you do all day is flame me,

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

phanlinksig.png

• Aronath, Beta, Seriously, Stop lying. I was helping HP and all you do all day is flame me,

How am I flaming you right now? I don't see honestly how I am flaming you. Ok. So you couldn't be seen in the forum list? Possibly because you are in a restricted area that no one else can see atm? Also another thing. You seemed to ask HP to keep your moderation job at the Hyrule Castle or whatever. What is you explaination.

• According to Beta:

- You were trying to Trick HP into being mod of the Hyrule Castle section.- Lies
    - HP demoted you several times-Testing
    - You were flaming back at Aronath and threatening to blackmail him.-LIES

phanlinksig.png

• SUPERLINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Holds temper*

But, In all seriousness, I have proof.

phanlinksig.png

• First of all, I''m not acting like a king. I'm telling you you HAVE to wait 3 months.
    Second of all, You must wait.

phanlinksig.png

• And Thirdly, Your getting a suspension if I have to talk to you once more. Your behavior like this in un needed. You either cool down now, or you get Seven Days to do so.

Formerly known as Aronath

[27-12, 19:11] Spiff: It's not snow, it's site dandruff btw