• My first tip would be to advertise. Get your URL on Google and go to other forums and advertise it to try and attract some new members. However, do not overdo the forum-whoring advertising method - people might not take too well to it. Do it sparingly and after you've been with a website for a while.

Secondly, you need it to be original. Sure, anyone could create a forum about Zelda, but how you present your forum is what makes the difference. Get some sort of RPG mod or something going, do awards... just brainstorm with your friends to come up with ideas.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• ...That's about right. Follow everything that Twistkill suggested, and you should be good to go. ^_^

Of course, members don't just pop up out of the woodwork... but the more you advertise, the better chances you have of gaining members, especially from forums you're frequent to (like this one).

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Desquode

(This is directed at forum Admins.)
    OK, I've treid mutiple times to make forums, and I've got one now, but it recently died, but I'd like to bring it back to life... Any ideas/tips?
    Link: Zelda Overworld

Its not dead... I go there all the time :( I check up on it, but im the only one who does... Great... Another time where I dont matter =\

Unfortunately, I have no tips. My forum went dead a long time ago...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Quote from Tywar

Its not dead... I go there all the time :( I check up on it, but im the only one who does... Great... Another time where I dont matter =\

Unfortunately, I have no tips. My forum went dead a long time ago...

Well if you posted I'd know you're there. :)
    @ Twistkill: Link set up the RPG section, so if you've got a problem with it, talk to him. XD (What the heck is an RPG "mod" anyway?)
    As for advertising, I was. But it wasn't helping much. And then the site died so I stopped advertising. (I mean, who advertises a dead site? :P)
    I've got clans, but so what? Everyone does. And ME brainstorm? HA! That's funny. >_<
    Oh, also last time I advertised here people got quite off-topic. >_>