Funniest Moment in Mario?

• Sure, there's a lot of funny moments in Mario, but what deserves to be the best?

I have a few:

• In Mario and Luigi: Super Star Saga, when Luigi dresses up to look Princess Peach. How could Bowletta not notice it?!
    • Paper Mario: Beating up that Magic Koopa witch at the end as Twink (SP?). Falling down the fireplace, covered in soot
    • Paper Mario- The Thousand Year Door: There was a lot of funny things. Stuck on that one Island (Keel-haul I believe), and Flavio and that one bomb-omb calling each other names. The "curses". Beating up Lord Crump. The X-Naut that went "Yes, sir, dude, sir?". The X-Naut that lost his mind when Princess Peach was invisible.
    • Mario Kart (any one of them): When they purposely ran into a trap item.
    • Mario Kart 64 (for me): Bowser kept ramming into the wall on Rainbow Road (I think the game didn't realize he was hitting to wall).

So What funny moments do you have?

• -In Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, I think I was King Boo and Koopa Troopa... We were invincible via star, so I was busy dashing through the stage. Well, up ahead there was the Road Hog Team -- Mario (driving) and Luigi (back) -- so I just run 'em over. But what made it so funny was the way Luigi looked when I smashed into the back of the cart. Just the way he flipped off had me crying in laughter.

-In Mario Kart 64, when Mario would pass me and go, "Yippeeeeee!!!!"... I just find that funny.
    --Also in MK64, when Toad would be hit by an item... I just love the way he helplessly screams as he tumbles in the air. *ahaha*
    --Again in MK64, when the enemies would run straight into items when they're in plain sight...
    --...and, if they try and pass me, I hit them with a Red/Green Shell, or other such items to put them back in their place. Behind me. *ahaha*

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.