• the virus used to go around like crazy, but it has reduced by at least half so i know for a fact that people can still get it.

ha ha ha! i got a window! cant see me now can you?ha ha ha!

NOTE: if i have a flashy avatar and you have a problem with it, please pm me. i will change it.

• http://www.runescape.com/

An addictive MMORPG (similar to World of Warcraft, though inferior in terms of graphics, etc.), RuneScape is a world where you train a player to defeat quests, grow levels, learn skills, meet hundreds of other online players, and much more.

Anyone have an account on this site?
    I JUST recently opened mine back up... so I'm looking for a few people to add. :)

I will play if I'm that bored... the names Radkin10, lvl 25 fighter, I usually like to be in the fray. xD

• Runescape sucks. To me, that is. Es ist Bl...:angry2: THERE'S NO UMLAUTS! Oh well. I have an account, i just don't play the stupid game.

• Dyne Mutter ist eine Flusspferd, eine Trottel, bl(o umlaut)d, eine Nutte, und sie ist h(a umlaut)sslich. Go German!
    None of this has been influenced by anything but your bad attitude towards me.

• Hopefully, you do realize speaking other languages isn't allowed on these English boards.

I'll speak whatever language i want to, Trottel. I am probably going to get banned anyway, so I can do whatever i want, for now. Just to make you a little more angry, Dyne Mutter means your mother. The other stuff is bad, I can promise you that. So can Tywar. I'm his best friend in real life. Oh, and du hast hoden nicht.

• I'll speak whatever language i want to, Trottel. I am probably going to get banned anyway, so I can do whatever i want, for now. Just to make you a little more angry, Dyne Mutter means your mother. The other stuff is bad, I can promise you that. So can Tywar. I'm his best friend in real life. Oh, and du hast hoden nicht.

Tywar is your best friend? We'll check this out. Also, I'm not angry.

In my eyes, you're my personal fanboy on the internet. Nothing more, nothing less either. Haha.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• Yeah, sure. Think what you want. By the way, that old picture of you makes you look like an ugly girl, du Schwule Trottel.

• Jij houdt geen steek, gast. Ik wel, en weet je waarom? Omdat ik namelijk Cap'n ben.

Natuurlijk, wist je dat al.

Otherwise, you wouldn't steal the username of a "girl," you lame pedophile. Haha. I win.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• Ooh, what language is that? And the girl would have to be, like, 12- for me, seeing as i'm 14, to be considered pedophilia.
    So that makes you what, 3?
    I win.