• http://www.runescape.com/

An addictive MMORPG (similar to World of Warcraft, though inferior in terms of graphics, etc.), RuneScape is a world where you train a player to defeat quests, grow levels, learn skills, meet hundreds of other online players, and much more.

Anyone have an account on this site?
    I JUST recently opened mine back up... so I'm looking for a few people to add. :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I stopped playing it a good year, maybe two, ago... The only reason I came back on was to check if my account was still active, heh.

Does anyone remember how to run? XD

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• The name's Gigabowserg on there, Lv. 52. I could have SWORN when I left I was Lv. 53... Ah, well.

Quote from Muigi

• Oh, don't get me with this kind of stuff. totally not.. interesting..

.. _ .. /~_0_~\ .. _ ..
    -=!~||~!=-
    defy the blackened, enshroud your timidity, destroy the legend, embrace your reality.

-=!~|I am from beyond your God|~!=-

• Ah, I remember this game. Was obsessed with it about three years ago. :]

But I eventually just stopped playing it because it got boring. I think I still have a couple accounts, though.

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• OMG....I'm playing Runescape right now....Lvl 14 Knight

Name: Akira Shianu

One of the best games I've ever played.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Yeah friends.....the ones that calls you n00b all tyhe time and can type decently they say wut u doin....damn i hate runescape.....

Yes, my friends that call me noob... Oh! You mean Zeldamaster and TwilightLink, right? Yeah, Like they would ever do that. Good job on that Theherolink_1 ^^

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I found it rather brilliant at fist, but it wasnt long after when I kept being coned into the Wild by other strong people, Trust is very scarced, with me that is, so if you want to be my friend on RS, you got to be at leaset lvl 39 - 47, I've got a very strong Defence, but Attack is a bit weak, also stuck at a few quests, and I'm trying to become a rich RS player like many others, by selling items... thats another thing, when you want to sell an item and people want to get an item off you they dont exchange for money, they con you with a useless item, I got a bundle of good stuff thats worth selling.

anway here's my RS Screen-name... Snake10147

• Why would you play RuneScape when such fantastic games as Guild Wars and the Warcraft series exist?