• Okay, I've finally found the time to add myself. Whoopee.

Name: Muigi

Race: Human

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 153 Ibs.

Weapons: A Steel Sword

Armor: None

Physical Attacks: He excels in both swordplay and in CQC.

Magical attacks: None

Weaknesses: Some of his bigger attacks are real slow after he performs them, leaving him wide open for any oncoming attack.

Appearance: Muigi has on a green hat, red overalls, and blue shoes. His sword sticks out behind him with a strap that wraps around him, holding the sword in place. The face is the face of a young man with light brown hair and no stache (omfg).

Personality: He tends to be alone, but will join with others if he sees no other alternative.

History/Bio (This is the part I hate the most): With a troubled past haunting him each way he turns, Muigi has always been more of a loner. Knowing nothing of what happened to his home being destroyed, he wanders along, wondering. Just wondering what happened that night his home was destroyed. A personal trainer assisted him, trained him for anything, and even taught him several powers that were considered unnatural to normal humans. Though, by a freak accident, he killed his trainer from losing control of his own power. Now he wonders around, looking for answers about his past, scared that his own power may be the death of himself and others.

Don't expect an epic bio or anything, I just tried to make it simplistic. >>

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• I gather that you can make the bio better as you RPG more, so I'll accept him for now.

As I go, I'll try to see if I can make it better, yes.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!