General Advice Thread

• ^ This is a serious topic. If people don't mature, its their so say so.

Look. I mean this has to be a topic like: "How do I impress this girl/boy." or "What should I do if my friend is trying to commit suicide."

EDIT:

This is not a simple stupid "Ask this random question" thread! Its for serious questions!

• THAT WAS SERIOUS, my bro does act like a 5 year old.....hes 14!!! I need him to stop
    and act like hes 14, HOW?

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I've lost a lot of motivational luster in the story I am currently writing. I already know how it begins and how it ends... but I just can't seem to get it together to finish it. I don't think it's writer's block... I just think I'm being terribly lazy.

Any tips on what I should do?

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I've lost a lot of motivational luster in the story I am currently writing. I already know how it begins and how it ends... but I just can't seem to get it together to finish it. I don't think it's writer's block... I just think I'm being terribly lazy.

Scientifically speaking, The human being is essentially lazy because of instinct, that's common sense. I'd simply take a rest for a few days, and continue your story subsequently.
    You can't possibly force yourself to continue your story without any motivation nor enthusiasm.

Same for me. I can't really help, because mainly I know mine is a writer's block.

Possibly take a break and think about it some more. Add a sidequest and such to drag your character to meet new people. Or just take a break.

What I'm doing is trying to event more character's with meaning. Possibly adding in Ayumu.