Which Link would win in a fight?

• Any of the Links, I'm stuck, And bored, So, Yeah, Which would win in a fight? :/

(No poll due to too many Links) O_O

(Mods may make poll with more options ;))

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Which particular Link would actually win? Essentially, I don't see the actual point of this entire thread, every version of Link, except for Dark Link, is intrinsically the exact same Link, they're merely three other exact copies of Link, that fight the same, and they basically ARE Link.

As for the exception: Dark Link, He's fairly stong, however, the Link from Ocarina Of Time beat him as a mini-boss in the Water Temple, so no further discussion. He only appears as a silhouet of Link and mainly imitates every Sword attack from Link, yet he is defeatable since his options in combat are very limited, he isn't equipped with any items nor a decent defense 'system'.

• THAT'S why I wanted my name colored -_-

Anyways, TP Link has the power to turn into a wolf and have Midna assist him. I'd say TP Link

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

phanlinksig.png

• Stay on Topic....

TP Link would also be a winner for his wide vareity of weapons!

phanlinksig.png

• Admin spam!

You should at least state a reason along with your decision.

Fine if you must: Twilight Princess Link pwns all other Links due to the fact he is stronger in physical appearance. You seen that when sumo wrestling the Ordan Village mayor Bo. Twilight Princess Link also has more weapons, such as the Bomb Arrows, the Ball and chain, and the new Clawshot.

There happy?

• Fine if you must: Twilight Princess Link pwns all other Links due to the fact he is stronger in physical appearance. You seen that when sumo wrestling the Ordan Village mayor Bo. Twilight Princess Link also has more weapons, such as the Bomb Arrows, the Ball and chain, and the new Clawshot.

There happy?

You should be happy yourself, not me. Don't you feel yourself a bit more productive member now?

• STAY ON TOPIC!

Anyways, Yes, What Shrukan says is true. He is physicaly stronger than the rest.

phanlinksig.png

• Fine if you must: Twilight Princess Link pwns all other Links due to the fact he is stronger in physical appearance.

Are you doubting OoT Link's blocky muscles?
    They might be blocky, but when he wears the golden gauntlets, he can lift up giant stones. (although that isn't really his true strength I guess)

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• And TP Link can blow them up. :P

Nah, OoT Link would definately be a challenge, But TP Link and his bomb arrows.....

phanlinksig.png

• The Link from Link's Awakening also has bomb arrows so....does that mean he's just as strong as TP Link?
    (Yes, it is a glitch, but you can still shoot bomb arrows :P)

:ocarina:This is all you get till I find the signature I had before...:ocarina:

• Blue Link FTW. My favorite color and for no particular reason... =3

Woohoo! Someone else goes for Blue Link! That's also my reasoning for it as well. :)

:ocarina:This is all you get till I find the signature I had before...:ocarina:

• Rainbow Link would win :P

You are probably thinking WTF!

Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Black , White and Purple Link (Yellow, Black and White, were cheats in OOT)

HAHA Rainbow Link OWNS u all!

No! Well.... *sneaks out of the room quietly and leaves a sign on the door that says 'Link wins, Period.'*

XD

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~