Username Origins

• Post here and talk about your username origins :)

I'll start off mine is in my unnamed language which is my name "Alex"

• Count Cutflaik, it's quite unique. Thought of it myself, related to nothing, really.

• Steelia is an old name of mine... It was for an evolution of Lugia (Pokemon) I made some years back. However, my mum threw away over 100 of my Pokemon evolutions... Only Steelia stuck.
    So, when I joined here, I figured, "Why let it go to waste?". Thus, this username was born.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Heh, mine's an interesting tale.
    I was listening to this song (Click) and at the part where it says "Thus quote the raven never more" it sounded to me like it said "Desquode the Raven never more" even though I knew what it was REALLY saying. :P I liked the way it sounded and now it's my username. (Desquode is the actual name, while Desquode the Raven is the title.)

• HGuardian's pretty simple and unoriginal. :]

At ZU, I came up with "Hylian Guardian". Thought it was cool, and it was Zelda related. When I came here, I just shortened it.

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• I like swords, and I'm decent with them, so that's where blademaster came from. i just put 42 in there because it's the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

Crystal looks upon the creature with adoration.
    ((what? no, it's an abominable reject of nature))