Infractions, guys.

• Who's right, who's not? 0

1. Count Cutflaik (0) 0%
    2. Shrukan & Midna (0) 0%

I don't really deserve my recent infraction which Shrukan gave me, actually. Of course, I graciously accept it, I don't have any choice anyway.

I'd wish to get this idiotic infraction removed from my FL account immediately. The actual reason is as it follows:

(Some advice of me, a bit hard perhaps, but we all know, I can't help it)
    Count Cutflaik: "Of course she can use GIMP. And, of course you don't need Photoshop to be good, but she would be better with PS. Her GIMP ones suck... She used to make better signatures than me, once."

(Who insults me for no specific reason, even though I slightly complimented her)
    Midna: "^ ;_; I've gotten better! Screw you!"

(Is amazingly surprised) Count Cutflaik: "What's up with you? And, "gotten better"? You images are poorly rendered and blended. What an improvement."

(Part where she gets emo) Midna: "*Cries* Is everything I do wrong in your god damn eyes?! Stay out of my shop! I?m still learning how to work this f***ing system! I?m better at GIMP then I was when I hired you to work at the shop! Get lost!"

(She tells me to leave to shop because I can't freely expose my opinion)
    Shrukan: "Stop The Fighting Damnit! Timothy! Stay Out Of The Shop!"

(Where I say 'bye') "Count Cutflaik: "Good, good, I'm out of here, then. Bye."

To clearly mention everything, I didn't start the argument. I didn't start the insulting, I simply commented how she could get more customers initially.

What does Cutflaik receive, a bunch of bad comments and an infraction. And why? Because the Webmaster and staff disgusts me and they'd rather involve me as the source of every problem.

• Uh, well maybe you shouldn't be so freakin' negative, and actually say something useful once in awhile. >_>

I said she should switch to PS, that's advice. That making your point invalid.

EDIT: Besides, I received an infraction due to the insults which were discovered in there, I wasn't the one whom started the insulting initially. Point proven.

Ball's in your court.

Count Cutflaik: "Of course she can use GIMP. And, of course you don't need Photoshop to be good, but she would be better with PS. Her GIMP ones suck... She used to make better signatures than me, once."

I'd have to say that that's where it started. I know I'd feel rather offended if someone said my Darkrai story "sucked", and I'm sure this would apply to everyone had they been said that.
    I'm not sure if you're easily offended, so of course you could have seen this as an opinion had I said that about your own signatures... but as you stated yourself, it was "a bit hard."
    Some people here are sensitive... You have to take into account how they'd react to such words. (Ends here for now.)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I'd have to say that that's where it started. I know I'd feel rather offended if someone said my Darkrai story "sucked", and I'm sure this would apply to everyone had they been said that.
    I'm not sure if you're easily offended, so of course you could have seen this as an opinion had I said that about your own signatures... but as you stated yourself, it was "a bit hard."
    Some people here are sensitive... You have to take into account how they'd react to such words. (Ends here for now.)

Then basically, she should take all of my 'negative' words as an insult, essentially. However, it wasn't actually my intention of insulting, besides, I gave her a compliment subsequently. As it doesn't matter, she doesn't care and starts insulting my ass off. Then Shrukan interferes and requests that I leave the signature shop alone, I said okay, then afterwards, do you know what I get?

In the chatbox: "TIMOTHY YOU STUPID IDIOT GO BACK TO VGRC AND CAPTAIN AND YOURE STUPID LITTLE FRIENDS", not literally, of course. But something in that area.
    If you know what I mean.

• (Some advice of me, a bit hard perhaps, but we all know, I can't help it)
    (Who insults me for no specific reason, even though I slightly complimented her)

You have no Idea how pissed that made me.

For the record, Ive been infracted for dumbass reasons, I just kept my mouth shut.

You complemented her? Hm... "Your GIMP ones suck" Good work on that bud.

You cant help it?... Try this: "If you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all" You cant help it.. HA. Made me angry...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• You have no Idea how pissed that made me.

For the record, Ive been infracted for dumbass reasons, I just kept my mouth shut.

You complemented her? Hm... "Your GIMP ones suck" Good work on that bud.

You cant help it?... Try this: "If you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all" You cant help it.. HA. Made me angry...

I complimented her indeed, dumbass. Read the line after the "her gimp ones suck."
    Secondly, I can't help it to remember all peoples' personalities, jesus, one's a whiner, the other ones an optimist, et cetera.

Finally, you have been infracted as well. That's not my problem initially, I have the guts to expose my thoughts about the current situation of my undeserved infractions. That's something which you obviously need to learn, kid.

• I complimented her indeed, dumbass. Read the line after the "her gimp ones suck."
    Secondly, I can't help it to remember all peoples' personalities, jesus, one's a whiner, the other ones an optimist, et cetera.

Finally, you have been infracted as well. That's not my problem initially, I have the guts to expose my thoughts about the current situation of my undeserved infractions. That's something which you obviously need to learn, kid.

Okay, Look jackass...

1. Both of us are going to be infracted if we keep flaming, I'm not quitting this time.

2. You obvliously dont know me. "Kid" doesent very well explain it. You dont know me personaly.

3. I have 'the guts' to share my feelings, I just wont do It in the public If its too serious.

Your seriously pissing me off, "kid"

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Okay, Look jackass...

1. Both of us are going to be infracted if we keep flaming, I'm not quitting this time.

2. You obvliously dont know me. "Kid" doesent very well explain it. You dont know me personaly.

3. I have 'the guts' to share my feelings, I just wont do It in the public If its too serious.

Your seriously pissing me off, "kid"

*Sigh*

Don't start, this is entirely irrelevant to the current issue.

• Too Late. You started the thread, You want to Object more to that?

You sure aren't the cleverest around, are you? That bs you mentioned in your previous post was completely irrelevant, that's why I said "don't start."

• I know that you tend to be a bit direct with your comments. However, you could've rephrased the sentence. In it's current state, it's a bit disappointing (like you were disappointed at her work). You could've given her some constructive criticism, but that's just an afterthought.

What I do notice is that you're always trying to get your right. Much like you're doing now with Tywar. Don't get me wrong, it's an understandable reaction. But think of it this way: Midna said "screw you" after you commented on her work. I can understand that you wouldn't like it if people told you that. But, how old is Midna? You have to realize that you're older and more mature than to respond to reactions like those (the way you responded only causes more anger).

I know that you want to state your opinion. But the way you're doing it seems offensive somehow, I bet that’s what Shrukan thought too. And that’s why you were given an infraction.

The only advice I can give you is to watch what you're saying. You might think it's just stating your opinion, while others might think you are trying to start an argument.

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• What I do notice is that you're always trying to get your right. Much like you're doing now with Tywar. Don't get me wrong, it's an understandable reaction. But think of it this way: Midna said "screw you" after you commented on her work. I can understand that you wouldn't like it if people told you that. But, how old is Midna? You have to realize that you're older and more mature than to respond to reactions like those (the way you responded only causes more anger).

I know. I'm sorry for flaming everyone, but Tim has just gone too far. My pride wont let me go. You mess with my firends, you mess with me, and so on goes imature fighting.

Off topic, Uncalled-for funny: Mexican pride man O_o

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• I know. I'm sorry for flaming everyone, but Tim has just gone too far. My pride wont let me go. You mess with my firends, you mess with me, and so on goes imature fighting.

Off topic, Uncalled-for funny: Mexican pride man O_o

Immature fighting, I suppose that would be the right way to put it... Pride can do so many things to a person, both good and bad. Taming it is your best option, so that it does not interfere with calm thinking.
    I understand you're trying to defend Midna, but please don't worsen the situation by these small bursts of prideful flaming. Keeping it cool. That's all I ask/request/hope for. :)
    (I hope I don't sound too much like a backseat mod; wasn't my intention. :sheik: )

Err, anywho,

Then basically, she should take all of my 'negative' words as an insult, essentially. However, it wasn't actually my intention of insulting, besides, I gave her a compliment subsequently.

Well, if a phrase sounds negative, wouldn't you consider it insulting? As... B?ta pointed out, most of our members here are younger than you and me, so of course their reactions may be a bit... unnerved... to criticism. Which is understandable.
    I'm not sure if I mentioned it earlier, but had you put that somewhere in your sentence -- "I don't mean to sound as if I'm insulting you, I'm just giving my thoughts / opinion." -- then I'll bet Midna's outlook on your words would have been a little different. And if they weren't, I'm sure the staff would have taken care of it (given you didn't respond, if she took it too seriously when you said how you didn't mean to offend her).

(Ends here.)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I've read through many of your reactions, and some make sense, some don't...

Currently, though, I don't feel like commenting on any of them individually.

EDIT:

Tywar: Firstly, you speak in 2nd form of singular and afterwards 1st form of plural...

@Beta: Considering the post which has a certain kind of logic, I'll give you another big reply back, to keep the fun at it. Leaving behind the afterthought, I realize when I'm wrong or either right, Beta. I can't easily tell the difference. Secondly, I dare to admit defeat when I've lost entirely in a decent discussion, not that one with Tywar, while I'm going on with life, he assumes several irrelevant points in the discussion.

Secondly, Midna is approximately 15-16 years old. I'm far younger than her, amazingly enough. Don't let excellent grammar and vocabulary mislead you intrinsically. Either way, back to the actual point. Considering that Midna's near the age of 16, Significantly, and I'm far from younger. She's generally the person who should use her brain for instance, that is. I believe we all tend to believe I'm a 16 year old guy who believes their opinions and facts are flawless, then you're wrong... Midna should act mature towards me, and I not to her. Misinterpretation is understandable, though.

Steelia: No, I wouldn't.

Once again, the misinterpretation of age is forgivable. I believe that's all cleared up now.

• Dude, Your way ****ing off, Midna is 12. Your point is now flawed, next irrelevant point please.

Secondly, You cant base the truth on asumption. There is nothing wrong with what I have to say, Midna is a very... Fragile person, she can help and/or hurt, and I beg to differ that you did take first offenseive action, I would have taken it hurtting to me too, accept it would have been much worse than 'screw you!'

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]