• you need to post a link, then a discription, and finally a personal note.....

put anything that isn't something in astriks **

*Dude, Mcafee is okey, though it can get annoying*

• I use these 3 and all viruses/spyware/trojans are quickly identified and taken care of.

Ad-Aware 2007 Free Edition - Great program.

Spybot - Search and Destroy - Excellent free anti-spyware program nominated for awards in magazines.

AVG 7.5, Free Edition - Another good one, an anti-virus program that you should get.

Plus, they're all ****ing free, unlike Norton or McAfee! No contest here.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• ahh...now we are talking, thoguh i think we need to lean more towards 98, XP, and 2000/NT.....if you post anything that is vista you must post something for these styles.
    So twistkill, you are good....but, i do not undesrtand downloading search and destroy, what should i download (19-9-07 , Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.5.1 , or Advanced check library update 2007-01-19 ) PLEASE POST WHAT YOU SHOULD DO, unless there is only one thing you can download

• ahh...now we are talking, thoguh i think we need to lean more towards 98, XP, and 2000/NT.....if you post anything that is vista you must post something for these styles.
    So twistkill, you are good....but, i do not undesrtand downloading search and destroy, what should i download (19-9-07 , Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.5.1 , or Advanced check library update 2007-01-19 ) PLEASE POST WHAT YOU SHOULD DO, unless there is only one thing you can download

Yes, it's the first one you see there called 1.5.1.

I am a huge Soldat fan.