The legend of zelda:the minish cap parody

• I don't see why not. So long as it doesn't copy hers word for word, you're set. We all have our inspirations... :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• of course im not gonna copy! besides my MC parody was really different.....

[smartass]Damn, I don't know if your grammur is worse than mine...

your useing the wrong past tense in that sentence, and lacks punctuation. Replace 'was' with 'is' =D Just to let you know. It makes people look smarter when they use correct spelling, grammer, and sentence formation ^^[/smartass]

But sure, go ahead with the parody. It might bring up some new users...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• [smartass]Damn, I don't know if your grammur is worse than mine...

You're using the wrong past tense in that sentence, and it lacks punctuation. Replace 'was' with 'is' =D Just to let you know. It makes people look smarter when they use correct spelling, grammar, and sentence formation ^^[/smartass]

Yes, I'm an @hole :P

Anyway, go ahead and write the parody. I'll read it if I'm not too bored (I still have to read Midna's...).

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• Sorry ok i will start sorry :P

Chapter:Prologue

Narrator:A long,long time ago......A reaaaaallllly long time ago......when the world was being swallowed by shadow......some really tiny dudes gave a guy a sword and say to him"here take this sh** saves us..."the guy trow the sword to a dark dude and the dark dude died.....then when the world was saved bla,bla,bla......the people enshrined that sh** whit care....

A lot of years later.....

Zelda:*walks to smith house...*

Zelda:Hi smith!

Smith:Huh?*Hits his finger whit his hamer*OH FU**!!!!!! MY FINGER YOU......dear princess what do you want?

Zelda:0_0? anyway i came to find Link to go to the picory festival!

Smith:....Oh that little a**hole i picked in front of my house when is was baby how much i want to kill him....anyway wait a minute i will call him....LINK!!!!GET YOUR A** OVER HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Upstairs.....

Link:Wait a minute zelda im coming for you......*hears smith voice and wakes up*0_0.......DAMN! i had another sex dream......*goes down...*

Zelda:hey link!lets go to the picory festival!only if smiths says you can....can he smith?

Smith:mmmm....ok go i hope you break a leg...im not kidding break it please.....you make me a favor doing that....oh! now that i remember take this sword to the minister....Now LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Zelda and Link:*walks out*

Zelda:ok link follow me! just like in your sex dre....follow!

Link:WTF.....(how does she knows....?)

OK i will make another one if you like this one please tell me=3

you can critic me about my grammar whatever....please let me now=3

• Not to offend you, but you need to take just alittle more time to prep these kind of things. Some of it doesent make sense... You need to capitalize, put down some commas, and avoid things like this(i forget):

Zelda: o_O

Zelda: *walks in*

You need to combine them... Work on that alittle, okay? =D

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Not to offend you, but you need to take just alittle more time to prep these kind of things. Some of it doesent make sense... You need to capitalize, put down some commas, and avoid things like this(i forget):

Zelda: o_O

Zelda: *walks in*

You need to combine them... Work on that alittle, okay? =D

Um....okay i will make sure of that in the next chap.

• Sorry people i haven't had much time to update this but now i will make the next chapter...hope you like it=3

Chapter 1:Vaaiti

Meanwhile in town.....

Zelda;C'mon link! follow me!

Link:ough! not again.....wait im coming!

Zelda:Look link a guy telling story but who cares! oh look!WTF is that!

Link:Ough! this is so boring i wanna go and sleep.....

Zelda:So the PICOry are real!but who cares! oh look!

Link:can we just deliver the goddamn sword!?

Zelda:hey link there is going to be a sword fighting tournament!i wonder Who the **** is going to win....Oh look!

Link:who cares!!!!!!

Lady whit bell:You won *****!I mean princess!.......Choose the next Items...

Zelda:I want the Heart!

Lady whit bell:you got to choose the shield *****....

Zelda:NO! i want the Heart

Lady whit bell:No take the shield!you are getting out of the script...

Zelda:oh ****! i forgot....I want the shield.....

Link:0_o?

Lady whit bell:Ok here have it.......

Zelda:here Link i want you to have this....

Link:*holds up shield*do i really have to hold this up?

Narrator:yeah! you ****ing moron.....Oh! You got the shield! now you can protect your self from.....rocks?

Zelda:Ok link Follor me!

Link:do you ever stop?

Meanwhile in the route to hyrule castle.....

Deku:*trows rock at zelda*

Zelda:OUCH!!!! THAT HURT!!!!YOU ****ING DEKU!

Link:let me take care of this.......Ok trow your nut!

Deku:*trows nut and gets hit*

Link:ok you are death bla,bla,bla...lets go already i want to sleep....

Meanwhile in the castle......

Minister:oh link! you brought the sword...thanks...

Link:thats it!!!thats what i get! a thanks?you give me a thanks for waking me up and to support this *****?

Minister:shut up! here comes the winner of the sh**

*soldiers come whit the sh***

Minister:you see link this sh** is blade that was used by a hero long time ago so every year the winner of the tournament takes the chance to touch the sh**....

Link:do i look like i care?

Minister:sshhh....here comes the winner.....

*Vaati enters*

HAHAHAHA!the sh** is right where i wanted...HAHAHAHA!now get out of my way....HAHAHAHA!....*vaati takes soldiers out of the way*HAHAHAHA!

Link:(this guy has problems....)

Vaati:Now to get the sh** out of the treasure chestHAHAHAHA!what! there is nothing here.....HAHAHAH!.....now what do we have here..?HAHAHA! the princess whit the mistic aurora......TO STONE WHIT YOU!!!HAHAHAHA!

Link:*in slow motion*NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Zelda:hurry up already!

Linksorry*in fast motion*Ok i will protect you!

Vaati:get out of my way kid!HAHAHA!

Link:you really need help....

Vaati:Adios Zelda!

Zelda:aaaahhhh!i hate you mother......*turns to stone*

Link:noooo!!! now i will have to go to another quest to save the world...

End of chapter!

Uff! that was alot of typing*rest fingers of typing....*anyone who likes it please post:)And sorry for not updating this...i will do it this saturday....