• Of course I do, Dekulink. English is my native language after all. In fact, I tend to speak better English than the rest of the people here. Besides Timothy and Twistkill that is.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• My native language is Tynage.

I'm assuming, Kenpari, that your saying that your English is better tha, mine? We both know that's incorrect. :P

In that case, you might want to fix that ^

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• My native language is Tynage.

I'm assuming, Kenpari, that your saying that your English is better than, mine? We both know that's incorrect. :P
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm assuming, Kenpari, that you're saying your English is better than mine? We both know that's incorrect. :P

Fixed version below the regular version. We don't use "that" twice in one sentence. Also you used the incorrect form of the word "your." Also you put a comma where there should have been. You put the comma right after the word "than", which is incorrect usage of a comma.

• I think Tywar just got pwned :P

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--