• Someone haxored the Ps3 >.>

PS3 Isnt shit, but I realy wish I could say something about Halo. I've never played them D: My friends are always talking about it and I don't know a damn thing about what they are talking about.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Don't get your hopes up on halo PS3. Halo is microsoft and Play Station is nintendo. They haven't been getting along in the last few years. I highly doubt that microsoft in its uptight glory is gunna merge at all with nintendo, with this game anyway. They have in the past but this is a purely microsoft game. They likely wouldn't want to give up part of there greatest game ever. If done nintendo gains some rights for THAT game. Microsoft is far ahead of nintendo in programing but behind in gaming. This is one of the best games microsoft has made. If they give up ANY of the rights....microsoft is in the *hitter

Edit: wow...it is out...microsoft better do well with the new computer coming out...or esle the are screwed

• Don't get your hopes up on halo PS3. Halo is microsoft and Play Station is nintendo. They haven't been getting along in the last few years. I highly doubt that microsoft in its uptight glory is gunna merge at all with nintendo, with this game anyway. They have in the past but this is a purely microsoft game. They likely wouldn't want to give up part of there greatest game ever. If done nintendo gains some rights for THAT game. Microsoft is far ahead of nintendo in programing but behind in gaming. This is one of the best games microsoft has made. If they give up ANY of the rights....microsoft is in the *hitter

Edit: wow...it is out...microsoft better do well with the new computer coming out...or esle the are screwed

Hmmm...I always thought Playstation was SONY, not Nintendo...

Untitled-2.jpg

• They can't release Halo for any other system, Bungie was partnered with Microsoft at the time, therefore they own part of it as well, without Microsofts okay, they can't release it for other systems. though i will look forward to bungies other games for others systems.

Not here anymore - Mr. Goron.