• I need more members but I've advertised on every site I go to. Nobody has joined but 5 people. Please can you tell me how to gain a lot of members without resorting to advertisement?

~Zeldamaster#1#1~

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I really need TL to get better skins and pictures but he's not on a lot. In plus, I have advertised, but every where I do it is completely ignored(Especially at ZU.)

By the way, how do i add music,games and some good stuff like you have there Blackwing?

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Then how the heck did you put the Arcade Jukebox Reputation system and all the other cool stuff here on a forum!???

• Damn, I have a Invision Free board. I want those cool features without changing servers!!!

• Look, I can get you an arcade but not much more. All you have to do is go to http://arcade.thundercodes.com/index.php?showtopic=1 and follow further instructions there. That's for the arcade. I don't know much more.

• Well, that solves that one, but what about Jukebox, or some other things? Blackwing?