Greatest Nintendo Character of All Time?

• Who in your opinion is the greatest ever Nintendo character? 0

1. Pikachu (0) 0%
    2. Donkey Kong (0) 0%
    3. Mario (0) 0%
    4. Samus (0) 0%
    5. Fox McCloud (0) 0%
    6. Kirby (0) 0%
    7. Bowser (0) 0%
    8. Other (Luigi, Ganondorf, Falco etc) (0) 0%

Nintendo has created a number of great even iconic characters over the past decade or so. Most of them still exist, persist and grow even today even if there franchise has been on somewhat of a downward slope as of late (IMO the DK series, I mean Donkey Konga wtf?). I haven't included the obvious choice since this is a Zelda forum and it would seem a little bit of a one-sided poll so he has been ejected from the poll. But who in your opinion is the greatest Nintendo character besides that young green-glad fella?

• How can someone go wrong with a red plumber that shoots fireballs?

My vote goes to the big M, Mario. He's basically the one, beside Game & Watch, that made gaming the popular thing it is today.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• My vote goes to Fox McCloud

Thinking about it, what fox do you know flies a plane? hahah

Apart from that, I enjoyed Star Wing, Lylat Wars and Starfox Adventures very much.

• My vote also goes to Mario because hes a classic and the best series of games ever made

• ACK! You have me torn between Mario and Pikachu! @_@

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• My vote would actually go to Kratos Aurion,
    but because he's not on the list, I chose Fox McCloud

• Wow I can't believe Link isn't up there XP

Zelda is by far the best series. Mario is more recognized, but Zelda is better :P

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• Quote from Wild Cucco

Wow I can't believe Link isn't up there XP

Zelda is by far the best series. Mario is more recognized, but Zelda is better :P

I haven't included the obvious choice since this is a Zelda forum and it would seem a little bit of a one-sided poll so he has been ejected from the poll.

• Samus, b/c she's female, and awesome. She's one of the first video game heroines, too, considering that the Metroid series is from Nintendo's early days, and Tomb Raider didn't appear until PS1. So, she gets my vote.

Banner by Midna the Imp (MtI); utter pwnage, that New Dawn Graphics
    Look close, my three fav shadows ^^
    98% of the Zelda community like the idea of Link and Zelda together. If your one of the 2% who doesn't, copy this on to your sig and LET'S BRING 'EM DOWN!!!

• I think I'll go with Pikachu. Just because I was a Pokemon fanatic back in the day. But Charmander's better than Pikachu...

Samus would probably be my second choice. She's awesome, and one of the first great female heroes.

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)