• What items (that you've thought of), would be a nice installment to the Zelda franchise?

I'm thinking of something of a combination of Arrows and a rope to pulls somewhere, but not like the hookshot. You'd have to pull yourself up to ledges, and you can swing from side to side. But you can't stay on it forever, since eventually the Arrow will bust, so plan wisely.

• Its nothing much, but I was thinking of a bow improvement. What I mean is like the grappling hook from WW. Find the bow, and find some rope, and you shoot an arrow and can slide across it with a rag or something... A guy gets bored D=

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Hmm, maybe throwing stars or some dart thing would be a good new weapon. I mean, theyve got pretty much every other awesome item down so maybe just put this in as a use to kill Skelatus and those stupid spiders on the vines

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• I was thinking of Link having some fire power.What I mean by fire power is guns like a rifle for example and also a crossbow to replace the bow and arrow.I'm starting to get bored of the bow and arrow.

• I was thinking of Link having some fire power.What I mean by fire power is guns like a rifle for example and also a crossbow to replace the bow and arrow.I'm starting to get bored of the bow and arrow.

I've thought of that before, and It would have been hellish if you ask me. My reason for this is because Link would have a sugar rush from a sawed off shotgun and would use it more than his master sword D= He wouldn't be able to beat ganon then ;_;

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Lucky for you unless the title is misleading, Link's Crossbow Challenge game should have a CROSSBOW

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• Link could be better off with a Crossbow than a bow, more power and more damange to the enemys, Running shoes would be a good item to have on you so you can run much faster which is better than Bunny Hood & Hover Boots.

• Link could be better off with a Crossbow than a bow, more power and more damange to the enemys, Running shoes would be a good item to have on you so you can run much faster which is better than Bunny Hood & Hover Boots.

I know, crossbows take longer to load, is heavier, and does more damage. That would set him off balance. D= It would be cool, but RP wouldn't allow it >.>

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• It would be cool if Link could buy normal food (like an apple, or meat) and eat it, I personally think it would be funny if he could get drunk..."Hey Ganon! Your ma'! She's fat!" *Falls over*

I'm not insane, at least that's what the voices in my head tell me...