'So I heard you like...' thread.

• I liek da oposit secks

So I hurd u liek to laugh?

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Yeah, I like to RP

So... I heard you like to draw?

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• No! Not da cliffz!!

So I hurd u liek Pichu? :P

• Yeah, but I'm not a big fan

So I hurd u liek motorcycles?

• No, I prefer to gallop :P

So... I hurd u liek anime?

• Yup.

So i hurd u liek tah post in other threads?(you had better start ;P)