• Quote from Inkanian

Im really liking this new update. Finally able to copy and paste, but most importantly... type with a USB keyboard! Pages seem to be loading a little better, and it overall seems to be working better.

I still have problems connecting sometimes though, and I often have to reset my browser to connect to sites or get things to load properly. I wish they could set it up so I could use a SD card for temporary storage or something to load pages better. Or maybe even download and upload stuff from.

Just thought I would share some thoughts. But mostly, just wanted to test out typing with a keyboard on here.

I'm wondering if this is actually true... Can we type on a Wii using a keyboard and copy and paste?

• No copy and paste AFAIK. You can, however, select one of your bookmarks and send it to a friend. I don't remember exactly, so correct me if I'm wrong.

USB keyboards do work, though. These features have been added in firmware 3.1X.

*Edit* You can copy text from the page being viewed and paste it into a search.

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.