• Anyone read the Inheritance Trilogy? It's Eragon and Eldest basically right now. Who is your favorite character, what do you hope to happen in book three, and misc discussions of the sort.

If you could be a Dragon Rider what would you do? What would you study most? Would you study or just fight? An open thread basically.

Basically to answer my questions in order:

• My favorite character has to be Saphira, because she can be silly and serious.
    • I'd like to see an EPIC BATTLE (EPIC!!) against Eragon and Galbatorix that lasts more than a chapter.
    • If I was a Dragon Rider, I'd study more on healing spells and a few defensive spells. Afterall I have a massive dragon to own others with.

• Anyone read the Inheritance Trilogy? It's Eragon and Eldest basically right now. Who is your favorite character, what do you hope to happen in book three, and misc discussions of the sort.

If you could be a Dragon Rider what would you do? What would you study most? Would you study or just fight? An open thread basically.

Basically to answer my questions in order:

• My favorite character has to be Saphira, because she can be silly and serious.
    • I'd like to see an EPIC BATTLE (EPIC!!) against Eragon and Galbatorix that lasts more than a chapter.
    • If I was a Dragon Rider, I'd study more on healing spells and a few defensive spells. Afterall I have a massive dragon to own others with.

1) Favorite character is by far Brom, even tho he dieded...
    2) Hmmm I'd actually like to see Eragon get exhiled by the Varden for doing something stupid, and learning to live on his own...sorta develop the whole badass persona.
    3) I'd simply kick ass...

Untitled-2.jpg

• Bah...he pretty much went from a farmboy to a hero of men, with no transistory stage. he needs to feel what it's like to be totally independant and scared sh**less of the world before he can truly be a hero, and not have to depend totally on the ancient language or saphira...I think that's why Murtagh could use such powerful magic.

Untitled-2.jpg

• MY FAVORITE SEREIS.

1. Saphira and Arya- Saphira is playful (t says she can pounce like a cat!) and Arya is a serious but noble person.
    2. I would also like to see an epic battle. But that'll probably happen in the Fourth book predicted to come out in 2 years or so.
    3. I would study till I get tired of it and just kick alby's ***.

Does anyone know any of the Ancielt Language? I do:

Atra estern? ono thelduin, Mor'ranr lifa unin hjarta onr, Un du evarinya ono varda.

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Alagaesia.com announced on Tuesday, October 30th that the Inheritance Trilogy is the Inheritance Trilogy no more. Instead, Christopher Paolini will be writing a fourth book, making it a cycle.

There's also a video of Paolini talking about this in that link, but beware, there are some minor spoilers about the third book in it.

Also, the release date for the third book, still untitled, was announced. It will be released in America and in Canada on September 23, 2008.

----------

Pretty cool stuff I think. More books = sounds good to me. But September 23? Geez, that's still a year away =[

YES! A FOURTH BOOK!

• Explanation:( I read this on some official site)

The third book will be so big Christopher P. will have to put them in two separate books. The third book will have Murtagh's dragon on it and thefourth, mayb Shruikan.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Explanation:( I read this on some official site)

The third book will be so big Christopher P. will have to put them in two separate books. The third book will have Murtagh's dragon on it and thefourth, mayb Shruikan.

Why would the third book have Murtagh's Dragon, thorn, on it, if it's on the cover of the second book?

• Sorry Shrukan, I meant, Oromis' dragon.
    Shruikan is Galby's so itll be on the "last" book (if it is the last).