1. I love it! To bad Midnight left you...Awesome! (0) 0%
    2. Sweeet! Luv it. :3 (0) 0%
    3. ...How sad...;_; (0) 0%
    4. It's to sad...how...*cries* (0) 0%
    5. I don't like it. Midnight sounds so stupid. (0) 0%
    6. ;_; It's to sad, I can't read anymore. (0) 0%

Midnight: A Dog To Forever Remember

Chapter one: Love At First Sight

I?ll never forget when I first laid my eyes on that sad little black dog. He was chained to a trampoline, and his food and water were to far. In fact, they were both empty. The poor little black dog lay on the ground, his face and eyes showing pain and suffering. Before I knew it, I was walking over to the black dog. He wagged his tail and stood up. I saw his ribs, and made a disgusted face.
    ?Hey boy,? I said to him as he licked my face ?What?s your name??
    ?That?s Midnight.? Said the owner
    ?Oh!? I said with a slight jump ?You scared me!?
    ?Why you petting him?? The owner growled
    ?He?he looks so sad and hungry??
    ?You want him??
    ?Excuse me??
    ?Do you want him??
    ?I-I, sure!?
    I unhooked Midnight and he bolted right to me. I looked into his big brown eyes and let him get some food and water. That?s when I knew we?d be the best of friends. Once he was done, he walked back over to me and licked my face. The sadness was suddenly gone from him. Midnight was such an adorable dog. Big brown eyes, soft black fur, 3 white paws, and curly Mohawk on his back, and a white stripe going down his chest. I knew from that day on, that me and him would always be together.

• I learn something new from every story you make. I truely enjoy your life stories though. They are all awsome.

I've never really known about Midnight, just that you were very sad about him. I had no idea. What did that guy look like to you? I'm imagining him as an ASSHOLE D=

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• ;3 Then you won't beilieve cchapter 2.

Chapter Review: This is about how our adventrues began. From saving me from an animal, to me saving him from the pound. Enjoy!

Chapter two: An Adventure Begins!

In just 2 weeks, Midnight was a healthy dog and was happy as could be. He was playful, happy, and very fun loving. Every time I came home from school, he’d jump on me and lick my face. I would rub his little black head and sit down to rub his stomach.
    “Hey boy, wanna go for a walk?”
    “Arrf!” Midnight replied happily
    I smiled down at my little dog. We walked around the woods for awhile, then we turned around and went down to the horses. Midnight hated Irish, the farm goat, and did everything to keep the evil thing away from me. Irish was eyeing me suspiciously, and it made me very uncomfortable. I walked into the barn, when I heard hooves hitting the ground. I turned around and my mouth dropped. Irish charged me! I was to slow to move, he knocked me to the ground. He rammed me again as I lay on the ground. Before I knew it, Midnight jumped onto Irish. His teeth ripped at his fur until a pile was on the ground. Irish soon left out of defeat. Midnight limped over to me, and then licked my face. I gave him a huge hug.
    “Oh Midnight,” I said, petting his soft fur “Thank you. Want some chicken when we get up to the house? I’ll sneak you a big one!”
    “Arrf!” Midnight replied happily.
    I looked at Irish. He was charging again! Midnight most likely didn’t here him, because when Irish was only 4 feet away, he looked. I tried to stop the evil goat, but it hit Midnight. He rolled across the dirt ground and got to his feet. Unlike other dogs, who would’ve ran away after an attack like that, Midnight bared his teeth, and ran at Irish. I wouldn’t allow Irish to hurt him again. I grabbed an old whip we never used from the tack room, and went back out. Midnight had his jaws locked around Irish’s ankle. I brought the whip back, and brought it down as hard as I could. Irish ‘baa’d’ and ran off to the 2 horses. Midnight walked up to me and licked my hand. I petted his head and said
    “You’re my little hero, aren’t you?”
    “Grr…Arrf!” Midnight replied, looking at Irish.
    “That’ll do Midnight, that’ll do.”
    Midnight looked up at me. I could’ve sworn he was smiling, and the sparkle in his eyes showed he could trust me. I didn’t even try to guess that a 2 weeks after this one that I would be attacked again…but not by a 3’4’ goat…

• Aww....Midnight was awesome! Too bad something happened to him. ;_;
    Keep continuing, Cause I heard about Midnight, but never really knew him.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• I Miss You

You used to call me your angel
    Said I was sent straight down from heaven
    You'd hold me close in your arms

I loved the way you felt so strong
    I never wanted you to leave
    I wanted you to stay here holding me

I miss you
    I miss your smile
    And I still shed a tear
    Every once in a while
    And even though it's different now
    You're still here somehow
    My heart won't let you go
    And I need you to know
    I miss you, sha la la la la
    I miss you

You used to call me your dreamer
    And now I'm living out my dream
    Oh how I wish you could see
    Everything that's happening for me
    I'm thinking back on the past
    It's true that time is flying by too fast

I know you're in a better place, yeah
    But I wish that I could see your face, oh
    I know you're where you need to be
    Even though it's not here with me

(Repeat Chorus)

^ That song is what makes me cry.

• Aww, Don't worry, Midna. It'll be alright. :) I can't wait for the next chapter. :) And I liked this added bonus. :)

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

phanlinksig.png

• ;_; Me too. *wipes away tears*

Okay, here's chapter 3!

Chapter Review: This is were Midnight saved me from the killer hooves of an evil horse.
    Chapter three:

Yay! Saturday! Awesome. Midnight always loved Saturdays because I never left him! He slept on the floor in the kitchen and when he heard my door open, he’d bolt over to me. He was such an awesome dog!
    “Hey boy, wanna go feed the horses?”
    Midnight whined.
    “Don’t worry, Irish is locked up.” I smiled down at him. Midnight wagged his tail, and we walked out the door. Midnight stood by the barn gate while I went in to feed the horses. Buddy, the small brown and white pony, trotted over to me.
    “Hey boy,” I said, rubbing Buddy’s nose “You hungry?”
    Buddy snorted in reply.
    “Good.”
    I poured a large amount into his feed bucket and went outside to feed Captain. Captain was a large pony, not normal size, really, and was really buiteful. He had a silver black body and a white head with grey speckles here and there. I could trust Captain to stay away from me and Midnight on command, but I soon did learn, never trust a horse. I poured the food into his bucket, but he didn’t trot over to get it. He just stared at me, and that was really disturbing. I began to walk away when I heard the thud of hooves. I turned around just in time to see Captain charging at me. I jumped out of the way. I heard Midnight barking.
    “Why are the animals charging me?” I thought to myself, staggering to my feet.
    “Bark! Bark! Arrf!” I heard Midnight bark
    “Midnight, stay! Stay boy, stay!” I cried as I moved away from Captain again. Midnight didn’t listen. He jumped through the middle part of the gate, and rushed to my side.
    “Midnight!” I cried “Get! Go, go home!”
    Midnight didn’t listen. He turned around, and barked as loud as he could. Captain stopped, and Midnight jumped onto his back. Why, I have no idea, but Midnight dug his claws into his back and jumped off. Captain whinnied in pain and then went over to eat his food. I grabbed Midnight and hugged him tightly.
    “Oh Midnight,” I sobbed “You so brave…your so brave Midnight…”
    He licked me.
    “Thank you so much. I could’ve died right there…”
    “Arrf!” Midnight said, which could’ve meant “Yeah right! Like I’d let that happen.”
    With tears in my eyes, I hugged one more time and walked up to the house.

• Aww....Midnight's brave. :O

I like it! Continue! I'll be really sad when I find out what happened to Midnight, though ;_;

phanlinksig.png

• Chapter four: He’s my dog, leave him alone!

I ran around giggling and Midnight jumped on me. I pushed him off and hugged him. Midnight was the best dog I ever had. He loved my so much he risked his own life for me.
    “Midnight, no matter what, we’ll always stick together, won’t we?”
    “Arrf!” He cried happily
    “I knew it.” I grinned “Your just what I was looking for.”
    Midnight wagged his tail as if he understood me. He probably did. I heard my mom calling me, so we went in.

“Forget it!” I screamed at her “He’s my dog, leave him alone!”
    “Shannon,” My mom said “He’s chewing everything up.”
    “So what!” I snapped “He’s my dog! Leave him alone!”
    “He’s leaveing the hill with Laddie and Joshy. You don’t want them shot, do you?”
    “They shoot my dog, I’ll shoot theirs!”
    “Shannon,” My mom said sternly
    “Leave them alone!” I screamed and ran to Midnight’s side. Midnight licked my face and suddenly seemed like he did when we first met. It’s like he knew my mom wanted to get rid of him.
    My dad came home from Wal-Mart and had a bright blue leash. I held Midnight close to me as he came closer.
    “Get away!” I screamed “Midnight didn’t mean to do all that stuff! Our neighbors are idiots if they dare try to shoot my dog!”
    “We have to. Give me the dog.” My dad replied
    “Get away! You get rid of him and I swear I will…will…KILL MYSELF!”
    “Shannon, don’t talk like that. Give me Midnight this instant.”
    I knew that if I fought back, I’d lose. I looked at Midnight and nearly cried. He was so cute and innocent. I got up and backed away from Midnight, and watched my dad hook the leash on. Midnight growled, and then almost bit my dad! My dad jumped back and watched as Midnight walked over to me.
    “You see? Leave Midnight alone. He and I will be together forever!” I taunted evilly.
    “Arrf!” Midnight barked loudly.
    My dad looked at my mom, and walked off. I won a face off! Yay! With a smile, I hugged Midnight super hard. He wagged his tail fast and jumped on me and licked my face a million times.
    “Midnight,” I said, looking into his brown eyes “We’ll be together forever, won’t me?”
    “Arrf!” Midnight replied, as if saying: “You bet!”
    “When can do anything, can’t we?”
    Midnight wagged his tail. And I swear, I saw him wink.

• Chapter Five: Your dog comes on our farm too.

Midnight jumped on me and pushed me over. I giggled and ruffled his fur. Midnight than licked my face and barked. His eyes sparkled with delight as I wrestled him to the ground. Than Midnight stopped and his ears perked. A growl came from his throat and I looked up. One of our neighbors had come up the hill! I ran to see what she wanted.
    “Can I help you?” I asked politely as Midnight walked up behind me and growled.
    “Is that your dog?”
    “He sure is!” I replied, petting Midnight’s soft black head.
    “He’s been coming onto my property. Either you chain him up or I’ll shoot him.”
    Something inside me snapped. I knew that this neighbor had a white dog the same size as Midnight. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists.
    “You listen to me,” I warned “Your stupid dog has been coming up here as well! Far before we even had Midnight. And we never threatened to shoot your dog! But Midnight comes and you come and complain! You shoot my dog and I’ll shoot Toto over there!” I screamed, and pointed at her little white dog coming up the hill. She eyed me in horror and went on her way. I looked down at Midnight. His hair was up standing straight up.
    “Hush baby, she’s gone.”
    “Grr..” Midnight growled, as if saying: “Next time either her or her dog comes up here, I’ll rip them to shreds!”
    “Midnight,” I told him “I want you to stay on the hill. I don’t want you dead. Got that?”
    “Arrf!” Midnight barked
    “Good boy.”
    Midnight had a look in his eye that I didn’t like. The sun was setting, casting an eerie orange glow on us, and a soft win came through and blew our hair softly. Midnight suddenly flopped down on his stomach, as if he had hurt himself. I leaned down and pat him on his soft black head.
    “No one will stand in our way!” I cried

• Chapter Six: The Madness of March

March, a time where spring is on its way, St. Patrick’s day is coming, and my birthday. Yay! Midnight seemed to share my happiness, because in March, he was more hyper then ever! Everything was awesome until March 20, 2004...

I came home one day, expecting Midnight to jump on me along with Laddie and Joshy, but I was greeted by nothing but silence. I remember calling Midnight’s name over and over and over until I felt a stab at my heart. Midnight always came running when I called his name.
    “Midnight?” I called unhappily “Midnight, are you there?” I felt like crying. Only 7 days till my birthday, and Midnight isn’t here? How mean…

Finally, the big day came, and Midnight didn’t return. I wanted to cry, but all of my friends were there, so I couldn’t. After everyone left, I went into my room, and broke down crying. I ignored the new Zelda games I got, I ignored Naruto: Clash of Ninja, I ignored everything I got. I sat in my room, crying my eyes out.
    I cried into my pillow until is was almost soaked. I then lifted my head out of my pillow. My eyes were red and full of tears. That’s when the look in my eyes changed. I saw them in the mirror. They went from easy and slow going to hard and angry. I waited until night, and snuck out into the kitchen. My eyes fell on a large knife that glistened in the moon light. I walked over and picked it up.
    “I….I can’t….” I told myself, putting the blade down. I looked out the window and cried again. Then I fell asleep on the couch.

• Midna, I beg off you to stop this story. This is not good. All it does is release the pain for a short period, but doesn't heal your ailing heart. Please I beg you to stop.

I honestly don't know what to say...

She likes to write, but it reminds her of horrible things... First difficut question in a long time...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~