Just a bunch of babies

• Lately, I have noticed how much people began to detest things. People hated Twilight Princess for it's surprisingly easy game play. People hate cell-shaded games. People shun Nintendo... Killzone sucked...

Why do you think they do this? Because Nintendo is too kiddy? Because Killzone just sucked major balls?

In actually most gamers are just a bunch of babies. As I said to Shadow Link when he "insulted" me awhile back: "All gamers are just babies. They get fed and spit up their milk when it's something they don't like. If it 'tastes bad' they spit it up."

Some gamers think Nintendo is milking their franchise. What do you expect them to do? Make one great game, then throw away the character and make another thing outta their ass? I mean seriously. Whether Mario or Zelda games are seen, people think they are milking the same thing over and over. Do you actually noticed they change the games a bit?

Mario Galaxy for example. Is it the same as SM64 just because Mario is in it? Hell no. We have more power ups: Ice Mario, Bee Mario, Boo Mario, and finally Luigi is in the game! Do you think this is milking the game? Galaxy was completely different than the 8-bit Mario games that were on the NES . They changed, evolved, and gave something new to gamers.

What about Zelda? Is it the same as it was in 1986? No. Just like Mario, it evolved. There is never one of the Zelda games that was a complete remake of another in terms of storyline. Familiar characters came back, and new ones also appeared.

How about Smash Bros? We're coming onto the third one. Is this milking an old franchise? Hell no. This too evolved for the Wii. New characters, Final Smashes, Assist trophies, and a lot to be seen. I highly doubt this being milked.

Pokemon? Sure the anime sucks, but the games are still running by the same systems. Tweaking the game's storyline a bit assists it a bit, but other than that, it's fine.

If you think because have multiple sequels to game is milking it, then what about Guitar Hero? How about GTA? What about Halo and Metal Gear? They all had a few sequels. Are we milking them? Tell me: are we?

I'm just sick of all gamers who can't handle shit and say: "This game sucked major balls because it didn't have this in it." I repeat this over and over: "Deal with it, because you ain't going to get your ways all the time. Good luck sending a complaint letter about this game sucking balls, cause I'm quite sure that Nintendo/Sony/Microsoft/3rd Party will listen to one person in the middle of a small community in the slums of the United States or a remote area in the center of Europe."

I'll end my rant here. Feel free to discuss what you feel.

• Very wellsaid, I say that people just need something to complain about, what really gets me mad though, is when someone hasn't even played a game such as TWW, and then they say it sucks because its cel-shaded, people judge before they even play the game.

Not here anymore - Mr. Goron.

• The definition of "milking" is to make a game just for the sake of making it to attract customers/without constructing anything fresh or ultimately plot-advancing... something like Link's Crossbow Training is somewhat milking to an extent, because it's just TP Link with a crossbow in some mini-games, although it does utilize the Wii Zapper. Super Mario Galaxy definitely isn't milking... whoever says otherwise is an idiot. Leafgreen and Firered were just remakes of Red and Blue, which didn't add anything new to the franchise other than using the same concepts from Ruby and Sapphire, only with the "original" Pokemon.

GTA is in no way being milked, even if the games are similar. It is constantly being upgraded in graphics slightly, things to do, and even more open-endedness and realism.

Guitar Hero? Not really... it adds different songs and now it has "attacks" that you can do to an opponent, such as double notes or a broken string.

Sequels =|= milking, as you implicitly mentioned. Milking would probably be the new Halo RTS coming out, or perhaps some of the Dynasty Warriors games... otherwise, I cannot really think of any others that would be considered wasteful games.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Nice rant. Lovely. You really prove a good point, I know alot of gamers that ***** and moan when things don't go there way. I should print this and hand it to them every time they *****. Mario, Zelda milking it? HELL NO! The games that are getting the most of what they got is Guitar Hero and DDR! You are so getting rep for this rant!

And in SMG, Mario turns into a spring, he can fly, and theres a bunch of other fun/weird stuff but I can't think of it XP

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• The definition of "milking" is to make a game just for the sake of making it to attract customers/without constructing anything fresh or ultimately plot-advancing... something like Link's Crossbow Training is somewhat milking to an extent, because it's just TP Link with a crossbow in some mini-games, although it does utilize the Wii Zapper. Super Mario Galaxy definitely isn't milking... whoever says otherwise is an idiot. Leafgreen and Firered were just remakes of Red and Blue, which didn't add anything new to the franchise other than using the same concepts from Ruby and Sapphire, only with the "original" Pokemon.

LCT with the Wii Zapper can be used to help start First Person Shooters in the future.

LG and FR also had one new Pokemon: Deoxys.