• Welcome fellow losers, to Mav's Tavern!
    Here you can complain about anything and others can criticize you or agree!

Here's the best part! You can buy beer that you will never get!

Everything is 20 rupees so just say "I'd like to buy a vowel and a Coors Light" when you want something and send the money right to ole Mav!

I eagerly await your criticism about how dumb of a thread this is!\

Happy Drinking!

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• Meh. Soda's fine for me....So....I agree with Ms. Shrukan here, Some gamers just gate a game cause it didnt have 1 specific thing. So what> Bid deal. Did the first LoZ game have amazing graphics? No. But people dealt with it.

Sprite animated by Wild Cucco
    Formerly known as Platinum X

• *Hands Soda to Blaze*
    No matter what is added of taken from a game there will always be a select few who will complain. I'm not happy *as of now* that megaman isnt in Brawl, but thats not going to make me say it sucks and won't buy it! I'll be over it the moment I turn on my Wii and start kicking ass!

• Thanks.
    Yeah, It's true. I always heard someone complain about something
    They never leave ze games alone.

Sprite animated by Wild Cucco
    Formerly known as Platinum X

• *Hands cocktail to Dekulink and Margarita to Dino*

Well I got nothin to complain about this. We were about to close the Tavern until you two pretty faces came in! Welcome! (I say "we" for some reason when I'm the only one in charge. :P)

• Dekulink specifically asked for a molotov cocktail and you gave him a cocktail. A molotov cocktail are like cocktails but are on fire and when you throw them they blow up. Just like on Deadrising and Grand Theft Auto Vice City.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.