I need help in the Water teample in OoT

• Well, your description was horribly vague and you should give more detail, but there always was a key I had trouble finding. There's a key in the bottom of the tower. Make the water to the middle or high level and sink to the bottom. You'll drop down and find a little area that you can enter. Drop down, kill the enemies, and get the key! I'm not sure if you got that or not, but theres a difficult key you might have not found.

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• The Water Temple is rather most difficult and puzzling to do, I myself, have done OoT 100 times over, and I did find the Water Temple tricky at first, however I got through it without a hitch, I need not a guide to get me through it, I went over all the avalible rooms I've been to and checked them for anything I might of missed, I also check my Map, for the rooms I've still to visit and collect the Keys and what ever other items, also helps if you have the Scarecrow song handy as he can help you in the dongeon, with the Hookshot.

• Aaaargh! Not the Water Temple! O:

Yeah, the key at the bottom of the tower always got me, too. Also, I usually forgot the key one level above where you meet Ruto. >.< I saw it right after I met her, and I was like, "Don't forget that one." Sure enough...xD

yeah, its quite common to forget that one, since you got to blow up the wall with the crack in it, when I see it I imediently try find the wall that brings the water by half, you find it inside the tower I think... then you got to swim to the place where you saw Ruto.