People with great taste in music.

• Just say in this thread who actually has a fantastic taste in music, according to you. Simply don't agree with other particular people by quoting them endlessly.

As for who I personally believe has a fantastic taste in music, and has generally a lot of knowledge about music would be The Eternal Skeleton. As I noticed quite a few times already, his knowlegde is commonly wider than most teenagers. I usually listen to 80's - 90's music, mainly grunge and also to bands whom have split up ages ago.

The Eternal Skeleton tends to quote me nearly every one of them, and thus implying why it is, fairly frequently. I can tell his knowledge and thus taste is very reliable in the sense of music.

Usually, I see him listening to interesting bands whom I used to listen or still listen to as well. By this statement, I can tell we're both still living in a previous era which had actually died tons of years ago.

Times when junkies were cool, festivals were dope and when drinking was even more awesome than it is nowadays.

No dirt in TES's shoes, whatsoever.

No dirt in his shoes, by far.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• ^_^;; When I was younger (like even in the early 90's when I was just a tot) I hung out with some friends in a trailer park, also, my dad was and still is a fan of bands such as Ozzy, AC/DC, Moterhead and such, so it kind of rubbed on me. Unfortuantly my brother has strayed into rap music >.<
    Edit: As per taste in music, I'd have to say Twistkill.

I'm not insane, at least that's what the voices in my head tell me...

• TES, not me, TES. Although I have not seen him say anything about music. I know he's a "MEWSIK FREEK" (Music Freak)

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• TES, not me, TES. Although I have not seen him say anything about music. I know he's a "MEWSIK FREEK" (Music Freak)

What makes you think that? Because he replies frequently in "what song are you currently listening" topic?

• Heh, actually I'm not that much of a music freak, but I do know the music I like. Can I tell you the names of all the band members of Slayer? No, but I can tell you the names of the songs I like. Can I tell you how one band member of Mayhem murdered the other? A bit, I do sometimes look at interesting facts about the bands I like, but I don't really know as much as one considered a fan (or fanatic) would.

I'm not insane, at least that's what the voices in my head tell me...

• Heh, actually I'm not that much of a music freak, but I do know the music I like. Can I tell you the names of all the band members of Slayer? No, but I can tell you the names of the songs I like. Can I tell you how one band member of Mayhem murdered the other? A bit, I do sometimes look at interesting facts about the bands I like, but I don't really know as much as one considered a fan (or fanatic) would.

Pretty much the same with me. I don't really care eithe for the rare events that occur within a particular group. As long as their music is great, I would never ever care.

And a fan? Well, you mean like buying all sorts of cheap stuff off the band and owning every album? Man, it's pretty bad when you're that far in stage already. It's clearly more fanboyish than anything else, especially being hyped over a band.

• As far as music goes, I listen to what I want.
    Genre's and labels dont really concern me.
    I listen to alot of thrash, grind, crust punk, 80's hardcore, and even rap. I also have a fondness for slower acoustic folk, like Elliott Smith and stuff like that.

Music is a passion of mine.