• Silver Rupee. Not because it's valuable, but because it's shiny. OOOOOH

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I think the Purple Rupee is more... shall you say, shinier.

Wait, wait... Were arguing about colour?...

Let's referr to the colour wheel. Silver is a neutral, so its basicly a white with some grey mixed into it. Purple is at the bottom of the color wheel with red and blue combined into it, makes it dark, but can still shine. Gold is somewhere at the top with alittle yellow and orange into it. Even though gold is pretty bright, Silver has a slight mixture of all colors in it, since we all know white is all colours in it. Pwned by the colour wheel. Have a good day! =D

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I'd have to say that Silver rupee gets my vote. It's awesome looking AND it is worth a lot! :laugh: It's also fun to look for the ones that are hidden/hard to find.

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.