In Character thread: Mountains, dead ahead!

• "Not technically one of a kind. There's many people who are just like me. We live in Ilidar." *sits in what was X Vitros seat* "Glad to meet you."

I'm very glad to meet you, too. Every new person you meet is a new expirience. I'm sorry for this to be on a short notice, but I have to be on my own buisness. I'll conversate with the both of you later. Good-bye, gents. *Walks to his reservation*

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I'm very glad to meet you, too. Every new person you meet is a new expirience. I'm sorry for this to be on a short notice, but I have to be on my own buisness. I'll conversate with the both of you later. Good-bye, gents. *Walks to his reservation*

*as he walks back dragging a chair along, as well as his pet fire fox on his shoulder, sees Tywar leave* Later. ^_^

*sits down and turns his head toward Shrukan* ...so you came on one of those ships too?

• If I heard correctly, those young men talking say that they were also aboard a ship. Perhaps I should go conversate with them to find out more.

Aronath closed the book he was reading and left it on his chair, and then went over to the young men talking.

"Hello Gentlemen. My name is Aronath Bahtra, who might you two be known as?"

Formerly known as Aronath

[27-12, 19:11] Spiff: It's not snow, it's site dandruff btw

• If I heard correctly, those young men talking say that they were also aboard a ship. Perhaps I should go conversate with them to find out more.

Aronath closed the book he was reading and left it on his chair, and then went over to the young men talking.

"Hello Gentlemen. My name is Aronath Bahtra, who might you two be known as?"

*accidently had his eye active when the man made his thoughts, and heard them before he approached*

Hey there. ^_^ *shakes his hand without getting up* You can just call me Vitros.

kio! ^^ *shakes her head and stares at Aronath*

• *Radkin had arrived by boat and had to climb the mountain a ways, didn't take him long though, then he encountered the resort along the peak*
    Well, guess I might as well go into the resort to see if there are still any rooms left open?
    *As he walks in, he see many unfamiliar faces, he walks to the counter*
    Excuse me, Miss?

... Yes?

Are there any rooms open?

Why, yes there are.
    *She points to where he needs to go*

Thank you.
    *He goes to his room and sits on his bed, and shortly lies down and falls asleep*

• *after reading many books in one section of the library; gets up and heads toward the top floor of the resort, soon reaching the roof of he resort where a man in a small, heated building was handing out snowboards to go down the slope of the roof*

....=O...sweeet! *walks and looks over the edge of the starting point to see how steep it was*

Rental Man: Sir? Did you need a board?

*looks up* Oh! No, I'm fine thanks. ^_^ I have my own. *pulls out a small blue mechanically built sphere as he press the small red dot on the top, making it shape into a sky blue snowboard with a yellow X on the bottom as he starts to strap himself in*

Rental Man: O_O....

• *Shortly after he woke up he decided he'd go to the roof to check out the scenery, as he gets to the top he notices someone familiar... and just before he jumped he had realized too late who it was...*

Excuse me, sir?

Yes?

Could I use a pair of your snowboards please?

Why certainly!

Thanks!
    *He said that as he ran and jumped off the edge... he was now chasing the familiar figure, and having fun in doing so*

This is actually pretty sweet!
    *He thought as he chased the person*

• *doesn't yet notice he is being followed as he expertly zigzags the slope, seeing that there was a fork of slope up ahead. One showed a sign of a green circle; for beginner. The one in the middle was a blue triangle; for intermediate. The one to his left, was a black diamond; which stood for experts only*

...Alright then. ^_^ *slides his way extremely quickly through the left path of the black diamond*

• *He saw the person go down the experts way, he had no choice but to go down the beginners way and hopefully meet back up with him...*

Dammit!
    *He said to himself, wondering why on earth he never actually practiced*

• *He saw the person go down the experts way, he had no choice but to go down the beginners way and hopefully meet back up with him...*

Dammit!
    *He said to himself, wondering why on earth he never actually practiced*

*slides gracfully down the expert slope, a series of ramps and other useful objects to do tricks on*

...>_>...hmmm...Ah-ha! *spots a grinding rail as he zooms towards it, spins his board sideways, and screeches across with ease before hitting snow again*

^_^

• *Goes down the newbie swirves and ramps, but still has fun doing so...*
    *Eventually he reaches the bottom... but no sign of that person yet...*

... =/...

• *Goes down the newbie swirves and ramps, but still has fun doing so...*
    *Eventually he reaches the bottom... but no sign of that person yet...*

... =/...

*hitting the very last unavoidable ramp at the end of the slope; soars through the air meters high above Radkin without noticing and lands perfectly, stopping right at the start of the line leading to the lifts back to the top*

That was awesome...^_^ *sits while in the back of the line and starts to unstrap one of his feet so he can walk*

• How ya been, Vitros? ^_^
    Hey!
    *Looks around*
    Where's Anna? 0.o

I'm pretty good. ^_^

Well...I guess we had to go our seperate ways once we left the hotel. ^_^; *steps into line with one foot, while the other drags the board along*

Come on. We'll head to the top again.