How to Draw Toon Link and Adult OoT Link by Nintendo

• This video was released as a help with their Flipnote contest for the 25th Zelda Anniversary.
    It is a quick reference on what to look for when drawing your Link and it is shown by Nintendo Staff.

I hope this can be useful to anyone interested in drawing Link. :)

• Delete this thread. It's making me cry. I remember when I was 10 and I went home every day just to go to Flipnote Hatena. Nintendo, what have you done!?!? :T_T:

Anyways, that's pretty cool! I could learn a thing or two. You know, I don't understand how people draw so good on Flipnotes anyways. It is certainly much harder to do than on a piece of paper. You'd have to have amazing handling skills. Same goes for those pics you see on Miiverse. Ew......Miiverse....

*insert something witty here*

• Yeah. I like this one because it is really simple. It is just to get you started. I tend to draw Toon Link in 2 heads proportions so with this I became aware that I was supposed to stretch his torso way more.

Delete this thread. It's making me cry. I remember when I was 10 and I went home every day just to go to Flipnote Hatena. Nintendo, what have you done!?!? :T_T:

I never had the chance to try flipnote. the closest was the pictochat in the DS.

You know, I don't understand how people draw so good on Flipnotes anyways. It is certainly much harder to do than on a piece of paper. You'd have to have amazing handling skills. Same goes for those pics you see on Miiverse. Ew......Miiverse....

Likewise I find it much much harder and I don't understand how some can do such a detailed shading and multiple characters and text. Some of them , it really makes me think they must be using some sort of external software. Miiverse defintely shows how much of an impatient person I am when it comes to drawing.