An important message that is in your best interest to observe...

• As many of you know, I am running for the position of Super Mod in '08. Mailduck has also been nominated for Super Mod.

Before you cast your vote, think about this.

We shall do everything in our power to make sure that your time on this forum is an enjoyable experience. If elected, we will do what we can to deal with the concerns you all have with the site. So remember, Vote Black_Mage/Mailduck for your Super Moderators on January 4th!

I'm Black_Mage, and I approve this message.

Quote from mailduck

l'm mailduck, and I approve this message

• A rather hawt image. >_> You still won't get my vote!

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• People, don't listen to the attractive image! Kenpari has experience on 6 Vbulletin forums, moderates on a total of 11, knows how to settle an argument, can help calm others down, knows the Mod CP of Vbulletin inside and out, is loyal to all forums he moderates, and is bound to this place due to his New Years Resolutions!

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.