The Sims 2- All Expansions

• My brother likes this game. My whole family does. :ohmy: I decided to post this up for my bro, whom has quited.

Anyways, who has this game? If so, you can go to: http://thesims.ea.com/ for free houses and objects! You can also get Sims, updates, and some other things.

You can also share and look at someones houses. You do not have to pay for it in real money, just download it. There is also new cars for one of the games expansions: Ford Fusions, Ford's in General, more!

Show your houses here and possibly get a download file for it!

Also, please do not flame anyone over a house you think is just stupid. Let it go, and don't say anything at all. Also, if you like to download one please ask NICELY for a file, link or anything for a download.

For Downloads:
    DO NOT put viruses or tell us if you have a few viruses on your computer. (we wish you would tell us just in case the file may have it) DO NOT illegally duplicate it, unless told otherwise.

Jeez, that kind of sounded like a copyright.

Oh, and you can discuss about the game here too!

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• The Sims 2...My sister bought Sims 2 and Sims 2: Teen Style Stuff at Walmart and now she plays it nonstop.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• She stayed up 32 hours playing the thing. I thought it would stop working after a while. I was like "Damn, does she ever stop?"

• My bro get's his way around by cheating with two cheats:

boolprop testingCheatsEnabled true and:
    motherlode, which gives you 50,000 dollars.

• My sister keeps complaining after the computer freezes. Hell, what do you expect, she's played it for like 16 hours straight. I'd think it's going to freeze. Considering every computer we get is a piece of crap.

• I'm on our now old copmuter, as we got a newer Vista. My bro's playing Sims 2 Life Stories now, on the Vista. -_- He's already beaten it.

• I got a Windows Vista Laptop for Christmas, so it doesn't really bother me that she plays the game all the time. As long as I can get on the computer and internet xD