Sega gliches Sonic on Ps3!? WTF!?

• Yeah well you see I recently purchased Sonic the Hedgehog (brand new) and the sound in it was very jumpy and this angered me, so I had a word with my mate who works in gamestation and he said this, "Yeah some of the Ps3 and 360 titles for Sonic are glichy because Sega did not check the disk properly before they released them."

This really angered me, I originally bought my Ps3 for this game, so now I have a game that does not work and cannot return it to the store because my mother lost the recept, but anyway I doubt this happens with every Sonic the Hedghog disk on 360 and Ps3, So I will be stupid enough to go to my local game store and buy another copy of the game, mainly because I love Sonic.

Oh at the time of posting this I have been on this other forum where this has become a big topic, they are saying that we should not stand by and let Sega get away with this, we should be heard loud and clear and I intend to do just that, I'll be contacting Sega and Sony about this issue, though first I am gonna try it on my Grandmas HD TV to see if problem persists.

Has anyway one here had this problem?

• Well you can't blame SEGA for being rushed to get the game ready. If more time was spent on it, I'm sure the game would've been great. :\

Well I played the game on a HD TV and the sound was perfect, I think it is SD tvs that only have the problem with the sound during the games FMV cut scenes. (Standard definition).

Anyway I think the game is a great game still. :tongue: