10 Years! That's how old OoT is!

• It's old. It's fun. It's the best.
    Even though it's old, 10 years, it has withstood the erosion of time. It is still in the top ten of the Best Games Ever. (Possibly second to Super Mario Galaxy). I know people say it is old and forget it. But, OoT has beaten all but one game, in ten years. That's beating: Gameboy's, DS, XBOX, XBOX 360, PS3, PC, others too! Yes, it beat PS3. Suprising huh? No, not to me.

Let's give 10 cheers for OOT, for being the best game for 10 years in a row!!!!!

:crying: It's sad to see a N64 game beat 3 generations, without one successor. :crying:

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• OoT is just spectacular. Though I am ashamed that after 10 years no game could beat an old N64 game.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• No, I saw just yesterday that Super Mario Galaxy was BARELY behind it by .200 something percent.

• Shrukan said it was a tad bit ahead.

Well, it's still very sada N64 game beat all consoles for 10 years. Straight. With no successor's.

• The Zelda games are losing their touch in my opinion. It's sad that no Zelda games are beating it. I didn't like Wind Waker too much, but it was an awesome game. Twilight Princess was kind of hard, which makes it good, but not that hard. It was short, the puzzles were good though, and the Cave of Ordeals was awesome. Phantom Hourglass was short and easy. That and I hated that it was for the DS, but it wasn't all bad. Link's Crossbow training, screw that. It doesn't even deserve to be called a Zelda game. I'm not even going to say anything about it.

• Yeah, they kind of are losing their touch.
    Link's Crossbow training does not deserve to be called a Zelda Game. Maybe, Freshly Picked Tingle's Rupee land doesn't either.
    (Is that the name?)

• *twitch* There was a Zelda game exclusively for Tingle? *twitch*

• Well I never want to get one. I don't have to play them to say OoT pwns them.