Losing my mind!

• Am I losing my mind..? 0

1. M-Midna...How could you do that to your self...? (0) 0%
    2. No...your not losing your mind. (0) 0%
    3. Yeah...I think you've lost it... (0) 0%
    4. ....D: (0) 0%

You see the title. It's true. I'm losing my mind.

I sat and stared into the fire one night. The flames danced over the logs...I clutched small picture of Midnight, but in the picture was also Laddie, Joshy, and Princess. I was hot, but not from the fire, I was hot with rage and uncontrolable anger. I threw the picture into the fire, and what I did next will shock you all.

I put my hand in the fire. But, my mom came into the room, so I only got a minor burn.

Today, I was down at my barn, fixing a barbed wire fence. I looked up to see Buddy trotting over to me. Tears formed in my eyes. He was very skinny, but only because he had worms. He de-wormed him, but he still wasn't gaining any weight.

I wrapped the barbed wire around the top of the fence and around my left leg. I closed my eyes, and jerked my leg as hard as I could.

My leg is badly cut up.

Am I losing my mind...is this loneliness I feel eating away at me...or...is something else wrong...?

• You are mentally unstable. I didn't go and try to hurt myself after a ****ing pet died. You're 12 years old, for God's sake, and you can't do this shit to yourself any longer, especially over a dog. Yes, you considered him your best friend... but mutilating yourself over this is really, really stupid.

Besides, you hate this place now... you said it was shit. Now you're asking us for help?

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• WTF is your problam?!

You know, if you don't want me here, ban me right here, son of *****.

See what I care! Midnight protected me! I lost my grandmother, and my family dosen't even try to help me with my f***ing pain!

I would've gotten over Midnight years ago if my f***ing family and friends would try to f***ing help me!

But they always end up screaming or saying I'm crazy for getting so f***ing worked up over the loss of a dog!

Did it ever f***ing occur to that Midnight was more then just a dog and friend to me?

• 1) I actually never said that I don't want you here, you said that you hate this place yourself... don't pin this on me.

2) Okay, Midnight protected you... wonderful dog, of course.

3) That's because they're right. Even if Midnight was more than a dog and a friend to you, we're talking about an animal here. Mourning continually, and self-inflicted pain, then crying for attention on here is anything short of stupidity, considering the event happened so many years ago. I lost both of my grandparents years ago, whom I loved being with, but you don't see me whining about them all the time, do you?

Seriously, I suggest you go see a counselor. If your parents disapprove, then do something else other than hurting yourself all the time and then telling us about it as if it's some huge soap opera. What the hell do you expect us to do?

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• 1) No one understands my pain, okay? So don't lecture me.

2) He was more then a wonderful dog!

3) LIKE I F***ING SAID, THEY COULD'VE HELPED ME GET THE F*** OVER IT, BUT THEY DIDN'T EVEN F***ING TRY. THEY JUST LET ME MOURN THE LOSS OF A DOG THAT WAS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME.

4) DAMN, I DIDN'T ONLY LOSE MIDNIGHT! I LOST MY GRANDMA, I LOST LADDIE AND JOSHY, JINGLE AND STRAY, IRISH AND EVEN LITTLE ANN. I get picked on at school, I get yelled at my parents for no reason, and no one gives a flippn' f***.

• 1) No one understands my pain, okay? So don't lecture me.

2) He was more then a wonderful dog!

3) LIKE I F***ING SAID, THEY COULD'VE HELPED ME GET THE F*** OVER IT, BUT THEY DIDN'T EVEN F***ING TRY. THEY JUST LET ME MOURN THE LOSS OF A DOG THAT WAS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME.

4) DAMN, I DIDN'T ONLY LOSE MIDNIGHT! I LOST MY GRANDMA, I LOST LADDIE AND JOSHY, JINGLE AND STRAY, IRISH AND EVEN LITTLE ANN. I get picked on at school, I get yelled at my parents for no reason, and no one gives a flippn' f***.

1) Yes, I was giving you a lecture... let's go with that. Even though it was far from the actual truth, I'll accept that as the intent of my message. :|

2) Okay, that's fine... but the fact remains that you cannot and probably will never get over him. Will you cry over him when you're an adult? Even though, at that point, if you're still crying over a dog you lost when you were younger, you're considered a child due to immaturity.

3) That's because they're adults and do not understand why you're mourning him. Yes, I was definitely sad when we had to give away a dog we had years ago named Buddy... did I become entirely emotional for years after it happened? I accepted that death is a natural part of life when I was your age... but you're apparently unable to do that.

4) I've lost numerous family members as well, ya know... no one is excepted from this.

I get yelled at by my parents for entirely unreasonable things, too. Even stuff like not picking up a napkin off the floor or doing something petty like a broom breaking on accident warrants being yelled at in my house.

CAPS LIKE THIS and saying ****ity ****ing ****ity **** **** ****tard everywhere is really not doing anything except show your inability to have a reasonable discussion.

I am a huge Soldat fan.