Overall Favorite Dungeon

• Didn't see any thread on this, so I felt free to post it.

What is your favorite overall dungeon out of any Zelda game? Mine, was the Stone Tower Temple from Majora's Mask.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I liked the dungeon in the well off of Ocarina of Time

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Well that really wasn't a dungeon because it didn't have a boss and such(that I remember). It was leading toward the Shadow Temple. I guess it would probably be considered more of the Shadow Temple Dungeon than a dungeon by itself.

• Hmm, this is a tough one. Is it snowpeak from MM? or Spirit Temple for OoT? or Arbiter's Grounds from TP?

I guess I have to go with the Spirit Temple from OoT. Being young Link and adult Link just kicks ass.

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n