• I'm (not) sad to to say this, but I'm leaving.

I've had enough of the drama, enough of the idiocy, enough of the madness.

As a few of you know, EH started out as a small forum called, "Zelda Temple". I loved this place. It was awesome, we were welcoming a new mature member every day. Everyone was kind, there was little drama, and everyone followed the rules.

Those days are gone.

Now, we have some god-forsaken, drama-filled ghetto.

If you want to contact me, too bad. Tywar's the only one I'm going to even try to keep in touch with.

Speaking of that, Tywar, email me (or talk to me on MSN).

Goodbye.

( ̄へ ̄)( ̄_ ̄)( ̄- ̄)( ̄o ̄) ( ̄^ ̄)

Credits to Midna for my sig <3

• ....You're actually partially right on this. The drama started to die down, but it's not completely gone yet. Things aren't like it used to be. I really liked it back (in the short time it was while I was there) Zelda Temple. I left for a month or two because of the drama and insults flying around every two seconds. It's dying down, but as I said, not completely gone. Sad to see you go Vaati, but I can't help but to agree with you on the Zelda Temple and drama parts. It makes me wonder why it all started anyway.....Hardly anybody can go without getting mad at another or walking away angry and leaving. There was......CC, Shrukan, zeypherlink, and Midna that I know of. Those were just recently. I was also part of this drama way back when.

It makes me want the old times back, where most people got along, there wasn't any drama or insults blasting around every 2 seconds, everybody was having a nice conversation without something going wrong, and just having fun. Steelia's not here, Shrukan was demoted due to many things, CC was banned with flaming and negative messages, zeypherlink was banned for flaming, negative messages, and signature violation even after LOTT told him twice to get rid of it, and Midna left because of CC and some others. It's horrible. Mortuaries disappeared, Triforcemaster3000 left a long time ago back in Zelda Temple, and Hector the Spector is gone. People aren't posting as much. There are some people that I never see at all that I used to see all of the time when it was Zelda Temple.

I see what you mean, and I don't blame you for leaving. Goodbye, Vaati.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.