Time travel theroy

• I've been trying to tell people that this is impossible. If there was such a think as time travel, how come nobody has come from the future, to the past and actualy show themselfs? This tells everyone that there will never be any way of going back in forth between time. Also, I severely doubt that we will have enough element resourses like iron or any alloy. The world is getting dried out these days. Alot of polution because we're too lazy to get money and buy something that is'nt gas, oil, all this crap that is making the world die and lose it's atmosphereic/magnetic field.

Also with religion, I personaly think that if there was such a thing as time travel, religion would be same throughout the land. What I think is that someone might have done something to access somekind of time shifting device (If there is one), and destroyed some religion and made a global religion. Maybe... something like Hitler did.

But tell me your opinion on the theroy or any other theroy you may want to add to this.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Time travel. I seriously think it's a bunch of bullhockey myself. It seems so unlikely. We probably won't even have all the advanced technology people we say we will in the future. Unless some brainiac is born and suddenly is able to figure out everything, which is very unlikely to happen. It's really a stupid theory in my opinion. How would you even be able to shift the time era anyway without something magical or something? That is impossible.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Time travel. I seriously think it's a bunch of bullhockey myself. It seems so unlikely. We probably won't even have all the advanced technology people we say we will in the future. Unless some brainiac is born and suddenly is able to figure out everything, which is very unlikely to happen. It's really a stupid theory in my opinion. How would you even be able to shift the time era anyway without something magical or something? That is impossible.

Look! It's Twistkill!

Seriously, the world will be rendered useless if we don't take care of it. Recycle you nub.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Going back into the past will most likely be impossible. However, going to the future might be possible.

It won't involve any fancy time machines, though. If we could slow down the flow of time in a room drastically, like for example one second in that room is a year outside, going into the future could be possible. However, such technology hasn't been created yet. Yet, it's true that in some places (space for example), the flow of time differs from Earth's. Of course this should all be taken with a grain of salt.

Also, it's possible that our universe is changing every second. It's just that we'll never notice it. Maybe time travelers do exist... But every time they change something, a new dimension gets created. No one knows, and no one can verify it. There might even be millions of copies of our world. One where Hitler didn't die for example, one where religion doesn't exist. Heck, there might even be one where no humans exist. I'm sure of one thing though. I won't be able to see when stuff like that gets invented, it might take hundreds of years. Then again, it might take 10 years. It's all unknown. We live in the present.

For now the future is a big question mark. We can predict stuff, but we don't know if it'll actually happen. The future has so many loops, maybe we'll figure time travel out some day. Ironically, only the future will tell! :tongue: We shouldn't worry about it too much IMO.

I've been watching too much cartoons, lol.

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• Well in the other place in space the time flow is different, but the amount of time we spend on there still won't make the time flow on Earth go any differently. Like if we went to Pluto it would take a long time to go around the sun in 1 year, which would take a few Earth years, so it wouldn't be speeding up the flow of time or anything.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.