• ((I guess this got erased when the site was hacked... So I'll just post it again. :P))

Part One – The Capture

Whoosh... The wind gently blows. A young child is lying, sleeping, outside of the gates of Hyrule, unknowing of the danger within those gates...

"Give her to me! I know she is here!" the Gerudo yells. More knights gather around, trying to attack him, but he slashes them all away with a simple swipe of his blade.

"I told you, she is not here!" a man yells from near the entrance of the castle. "She is out... we do not know where she is!"

"Oh, you don't, do you?" the red-haired thief asks. "Fine! Raid the villages! Take anything you can find that's of worth!"

The rest of the Gerudos gallop back into the town square on their horses.

"You do not know what you are doing, Ganondorf! The goddesses will show no mercy on you--"

"Then why do I have this?" Ganondorf asks, raising his hand, revealing the triforce that is there. "Power... they have granted me power. And with it, I will do whatever I wish."

"You're a sick man, Ganondorf... using the power of the goddesses for evil."

Ganondorf laughs and rides off on his horse. He goes into the village where fires have been lit and people are running and screaming, trying to escape the thieves. As Ganondorf smirks at the scene, one of the Gerudos comes up to him. "My lord, we have found something."

"Oh? And what is it you've found?"

"In a house, there were two male twins born. We could take one and raise him as our own," she says. "We could make him a true thief."

"Fine, take me there," Ganondorf commands. The Gerudo nods. She leads him to the home of the newly born brothers. They enter the house, where the mother is holding her children tightly.

"No..." she whispers.

"Which one, my lord?" asks the Gerudo. The mother backs away from the thieves, clutching her children tighter. One of them begins to cry.

"That one," Ganondorf replies, pointing to the healthier of the two. "I want that one."

"No! No! Anything but my baby!" the mother cries out as the Gerudo approaches her. As she gets closer, the mother grabs a vase and throws it. It hits the Gerudo head on. This enrages Ganondorf.

"Stupid woman!" he says, rushing over to her and attacking her with the sword. As she is falling, he grabs the baby and leaves, his servant following close behind. The mother lands on her back, tears streaming down her face and holding her second son, who is still crying. She stands up weakly, heading for the gates of Hyrule...

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Hmm, maybe try spacing between each of the lines of spoken words? Like this.

It's pretty good though.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Thanks for the advice Kenpari! :)

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--