• @The Inhaling One if you don't reply I will be very sad

Yo dude so there's no place to randomtlk pokemon so I though I might as well make one and rant or something.

Has anyone tried to breed a 5IV Lucario? what a pain having to evolve this lil pup just to be able to breed it wow. I'm currently trying to breed one, going Crunch, Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch because why the hell not but oh man it's gonna take some time.

Do you have any team you like? Pokemon you use that are usually underused? Iunno but I have this Mega Houndoom team I really like.

Mega Kanga is dumb.

I'm not getting old, I'm killing myself before I hit my 30s

• I replied. I hope you are happy. x3

I've actually started to get more into competitive battling. I'm using Pokemon Showdown for it, though.

Perfect Zygarde makes me shit.

*insert something witty here*

• I replied. I hope you are happy. x3

I've actually started to get more into competitive battling. I'm using Pokemon Showdown for it, though.

Perfect Zygarde makes me shit.

I'm super happy
    Showdown is great. I use it to test teams around although I never build them in the actual game, it's great to realize common weaknesses and whatnot, it lets you be so aware of what has happened in the battle, abilities, possible stats, it's just great.
    That's actually the same reason I prefer actual game fights though, not being constantly reminded of information helps you be more aware during the battle.

• Competetive Pokemon is quite interesting but I don't thinK I have the patience for it. I haven't really finished a pokemon game in such a long time.
    I am still playing Pear and I am super tempted to restart it but I need to get a partner to help me save some of my dear babies before I do the reset. I kind of want to start the file as a boy...

• Competetive Pokemon is quite interesting but I don't thinK I have the patience for it. I haven't really finished a pokemon game in such a long time.
    I am still playing Pear and I am super tempted to restart it but I need to get a partner to help me save some of my dear babies before I do the reset. I kind of want to start the file as a boy...

I'd help but nintendo halted online activity of wii and DS so rip.

You don't need patience to get into competitive play to be honest, you could go showdown make a team and go play and that's competitive to an extent already.
    Of course there's a lot of things that take time , but it's mostly planning: You want a pokemon in your team, so what moves can it learn? which moveset is the best for it regarding my team? what item do I give it? what are his weakness and how do I counter them with my team? stuff like that.
    So if you're interested it doesn't feel like a waste of time so I don't consider it needing patience, on the actual game breeding is boring but thanks to how stupid easy it is as of x/y-oras it takes like an hour or two per pokemon now if you want perfect ivs which aren't even THAT necessary.

Pokemon Pear is my favorite Pokemon game.
    97395bfdc6.jpg

• Monoghost team help please.

Trevenant @ Lum Berry
    Ability: Harvest
    EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
    Careful Nature
    - Horn Leech
    - Leech Seed
    - Toxic
    - Rest

Sableye @ Leftovers
    Ability: Prankster
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
    Impish Nature
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Recover
    - Foul Play
    - Knock Off

Gengar @ Black Sludge
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Shadow Ball
    - Thunderbolt
    - Disable
    - Substitute

Chandelure @ Choice Specs
    Ability: Infiltrator
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Modest Nature
    - Flamethrower
    - Energy Ball
    - Dark Pulse
    - Shadow Ball

Display Spoiler

Banette @ Banettite
    Ability: Frisk
    EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
    Adamant Nature
    - Shadow Sneak
    - Gunk Shot
    - Pursuit
    - Taunt

Dusknoir @ Assault Vest
    Ability: Frisk
    Adamant Nature
    - Earthquake
    - Fire Punch
    - Ice Punch
    - Power-Up Punch

Display Spoiler

Doublade @ Eviolite
    Ability: No Guard
    Adamant Nature
    - Shadow Sneak
    - Iron Head
    - Swords Dance
    - Sacred Sword

Golurk @ Choice Band
    Ability: No Guard
    Adamant Nature
    - Dynamic Punch
    - Ice Punch
    - Shadow Punch
    - Earthquake

I have these two iterations, but I'm not really sure what to run, only the last two pokemon change. First team has better stats and coverage but there are two normal ghost types. Second team has a way better type resistance but I mean duoblade I don't know.
    Any ideas tips pokemon that obliterate my team I should check anything helps. If you think I should replace certain pokes as well but remember mono ghost.

• I prefer better stats and coverage over type resistances. Besides, plain Ghost types are only weak to other Ghost types, so I don't really see a problem with that. However, don't take my word, since I'm new to the competitive field.

• Weak to Ghost and Dark. The resistances are mostly meant to other pokemon. Like check I have
    Ghost/Grass, Ghost/Dark, Ghost/Poison and Ghost/Fire.
    having a steel type helps me cover up the fairy weakness of sableye, ground resists rock so it could potentially take hits as a switch in for Chandelure.
    I think Doublade is a good choice now thinking about it, sableye is definitively vital on the team.
    I'll probably continue thinking a little bit about it but I'll most likely just end up making all of them and rotating each battle.

haha garchomp salamence rayquaza dragonite scizor are all garbage weak pokemon that's why they're all OU+.

• No don't ash is a total idiot now.

:lol:
    The premise just got old really quickly. Goku went just like three tournaments and that's it, Ash keeps travelling, changing partners and not looking older or growing with the experiences.