• Alma, an average sized land, with a very high and unusual population number of 7 million people. This land is mostly known for the legends and cultural differences that spread throughout the area. One such legend may be a legend about humanity's demise, while another may be about what would happen if we crossed into alternate dimensions. Not much is known about the origins of these legends, but we do know that some of these legends are actually true. For example, about 3,500 years ago, a man prophesied that a great war will fall upon the land, and that war will eventually turn to the point of humanity almost becoming extinct. 500 years after the man prophesied this, such a war broke out. Not all of the details are known, but we do know that it was started by one unidentifiable man, who used the power of an ancient and legendary sword. There are many mysteries and rumors about this particular sword. No one knows where it came from, or how it was made. The current whereabouts of the sword are unknown. Several people have claimed they have the sword, but they all turned out to be hoaxes. Then, 500 years ago from present day, an ancestor of the unidentifiable man's "sidekick" found a chest containing clues of the sword's whereabouts. However, each of the 4 clues contradict each other. No one has been able to fully comprehend what they all mean. One thing everyone does know, though, is that if an evil being gets their hands on that sword, they will be able to recreate the war that broke out in the past, but far deadlier. Some people have been trying their best to decipher the secret, even going so far as devoting their lives to this. Now let's look at present day, and focus our attention on this young teen named Kai. He doesn't know it yet, but he has a very special purpose in our present day...

I hope you liked this prolouge/teaser of sorts. I decided to do this out of pure boredom. I wanted to give a visualization of what I'm going for in this story. Look forward to Chapter 1!

*Cough* Feedback would be greatly appreciated *Cough* XD

*insert something witty here*

Edited once, last by Kaynil (October 22, 2015 at 10:17 PM).

• Hey TIO. That is an interesting layout on the story. Seems like you got it all planned in your head. Your writing seem to become a bit rushed near the end. I am confused by this line

Then, 500 years ago from present day, an ancestor of the unidentifiable man's "sidekick" found a chest containing clues of the sword's whereabouts.

What unidentifiable man, and how come it is considered a sidekick?

One thing everyone does know, though, is that if an evil being gets their hands on that sword, they will be able to recreate the war that broke out in the past, but far deadlier

I like the idea but somehow I think just putting bluntly like that wouldn't work as nicely as actually creating the poem or whatever where the prophesy lies. They would all know because some text or something taht kept the legend alive, right?

Anyway, I am really looking forward to this. Its seems that a lot more will be at stake than what we imagine.
    Also, if you want a certain person's opinion in particular you can always tag them. :lengua:

sig.gifDQkD2XN.png

• Hey TIO. That is an interesting layout on the story. Seems like you got it all planned in your head. Your writing seem to become a bit rushed near the end. I am confused by this line

What unidentifiable man, and how come it is considered a sidekick?

I like the idea but somehow I think just putting bluntly like that wouldn't work as nicely as actually creating the poem or whatever where the prophesy lies. They would all know because some text or something taht kept the legend alive, right?

Anyway, I am really looking forward to this. Its seems that a lot more will be at stake than what we imagine.
    Also, if you want a certain person's opinion in particular you can always tag them. :lengua:

I can't reveal who that man is yet, he's a big part of the story. And, I meant to say he had a sidekick, or second in command if you want to put it that way.

Most of your questions will probably be revealed as the story goes on (n_n)

*insert something witty here*