What games have you been playing recently?

• I bounce around MMOs a lot. Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn is a staple of mine, as well as Guild Wars 2, Dragon Nest, and Granado Espada. FFXIVARR eats up a LOT of my time because of how much work is required for just about everything I'm aiming for in the game. The crafting is intense. Dragon Nest is just lulzy fun, and Granado Espada is a different sort of game that not many people I know would enjoy but is amazing regardless. Guild Wars 2 is interesting and engaging, but requires you to have a dedicated guild to do pretty much anything (and all of my guild members play FFXIVARR xD).

As for singleplayer games, I'm playing Xenoblade Chronicles for the New 3DS and Skyrim on PC.

sig.gif

• I bounce around MMOs a lot. Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn is a staple of mine, as well as Guild Wars 2, Dragon Nest, and Granado Espada. FFXIVARR eats up a LOT of my time because of how much work is required for just about everything I'm aiming for in the game. The crafting is intense. Dragon Nest is just lulzy fun, and Granado Espada is a different sort of game that not many people I know would enjoy but is amazing regardless. Guild Wars 2 is interesting and engaging, but requires you to have a dedicated guild to do pretty much anything (and all of my guild members play FFXIVARR xD).

As for singleplayer games, I'm playing Xenoblade Chronicles for the New 3DS and Skyrim on PC.

Is Xenoblade really that good? I've heard people say it's amazing, but I haven't seen any footage of it nor played it myself.

*insert something witty here*

• Is Xenoblade really that good? I've heard people say it's amazing, but I haven't seen any footage of it nor played it myself.

In my opinion, it's an amazing game, but it also falls victim to the usual RPG tropes of grinding and lots of side quests (which I personally enjoy). My boyfriend couldn't handle the voice acting in it, but I love the voice acting, so there's that to consider as well if you ever consider watching/playing it. I like the idea of the story and the combat appeals to me. You see monsters on the field and then they're either aggressive or nonaggressive. You can initiate combat with the nonaggressive mobs by targeting them and pressing X. It doesn't load you into a new screen and you still play on the field. The combat has positional skills that allow you to maximize your damage if done correctly, and you're allowed to switch between your party members but they have AI if you'd rather not.

Over all, it's a solid game and worth it. I'd take a look at a reputable Let's Player (Cryaotic has played it) and decide for yourself.

EDIT:

Oh yeah, I forgot. I play League of Legends (LEAGUE OF RAGING) like every day with some friends x.x ugh.

sig.gif

Edited 2 times, last by Aphelion (November 18, 2015 at 10:27 PM).

• I just played the Indivisible Prototype on the PS4. I actually really enjoyed the mechanics of the game and the artstyle is EXTREMELY satisfying, in my opinion. It's a platforming, 2-D side-scroller reminiscent of Dust: An Elysian Tail. It's still in the making, and this was only a demo to show it off. I see much more promise coming from this game in the future.

sig.gif

• I've got into drawed to life and I am having a blast with it.,
    except when it freezes in the middle of my doodles. Not cool.
    Last task was to draw a platform that would rotate like a ferry wheels. I drew a dog. So it looks like a flying dog! :D

• I misspelled the name. it is called Drawn to life. It is an DS title.

If I could manage to take a good picture/screen capture I will try to shouw you my doodles through here or something.
    Surprising no one my second hero had to be Link (I tried to honor the idea of making a hero that based on me on my first attempt. :P)
    It has been a nice way to waste some time. It can be surprising challenging at times.

• I've got into drawed to life and I am having a blast with it.,
    except when it freezes in the middle of my doodles. Not cool.
    Last task was to draw a platform that would rotate like a ferry wheels. I drew a dog. So it looks like a flying dog! :^o^:

I used to play that as a kid. It was amazing.

*insert something witty here*

• A friend I haven't spoken to in years bought me Legend of Grimrock 2 the other day. I've been too preoccupied toget in game yet, but I'm fuckin' stoked to try it out. The original was rock fuckin solid, and hard as balls.

• A friend I haven't spoken to in years bought me Legend of Grimrock 2 the other day. I've been too preoccupied toget in game yet, but I'm fuckin' stoked to try it out. The original was rock fuckin solid, and hard as balls.

I haven't heard of that one. What si what you liked from the first one? Is it a PC game or a table game?

• Dungeon Crawlers used to be a fairly popular genre. Lots of D&D licensed video games were dungeon crawlers. The genre disappeared almost completely once full 3d games became more common. But I have fond memories of games like Eye of the Beholder: