Zelda Wii U speculation and expectations thread

• Official Post

Hey, have you heard the news of Zelda being delayed? Some sources says that it might come out as late as 2017.

Or that Link sport marks on his clothes very Gerudo-like?

Any opinion on the game pad map?

This and more, let's talk about those theories, about what might or not be happening with the game. :)

• Official Post

I guess they realised they were not going to make it and decided to focus in the game instead the release date. I agree it is a bit annoying when you had already imagined yourself owning the game in a few months, but I am still glad that they did. Hopefully with this setback the game will be how they want it to be.

• Official Post

It is more like a preset choreography to show the capabilities of the Wii U, the first time to see how it handles textures and effects for day time, second night time and the third is free reign to zoom, change angles or day and night and admire its capabilities. That is a very cool video and I know it upseted people it was not Zelda U.

It reminds me so much what happened with the Spaceworld 2000, the demo video showing link and Ganondorf fighting had people hoping for a realistic Zelda sequel to Ocarina of Time... then the Zelda in progress was revealed to be what we know as The Wind Waker. :XD:

So now I try not to make myself any hopes with any "tech demo". From all the stuff shown around I think Only luigi's Mansion became the product. Mario 1287 became pikmin and the rareware ones became Microsoft's property.

Anyway, so far so good, here's a video where GameXplains overanalises the latest video shown of Zelda U:

What do you think? :^o^:

• That Tech Demo... was the scariest thing I ever saw in my life.

Nightmare fuel?

New footage. More speculation. I was following an user who noticed some things,
    CedNaru @ disqus.
    Here are his uploaded annotations:

"CedNaru from disqus"

Link still has the Gerudo looking wrist-clothes. If it was Gerudo, chances are Nintendo would had changed the to avoid confusion.

There is also this pouch or book dangling from Link's belt.

Alright guys. What do you make of all of this?

Here is an interesting video I found: