A review / guide section

• I have a quick suggestion for the site. How about we add a review section or a guide section. I know we have the Resources, but that thing is broken af. I try to upload a file and it says the file I'm trying to upload is empty. This also happens in the media section sometimes. I think it would be much easier if we added a reviews/guides forum somewhere.

*insert something witty here*

• I somewhat disagree.

Guides for any game out there (or any task, for that matter) are plentiful and easy to find. There's no point for writing one just for this forum. And we can already post reviews in any of the many gaming sections that already exist. Those forums already update slowly. There's no point in splitting up the topics more.

• I somewhat disagree.

Guides for any game out there (or any task, for that matter) are plentiful and easy to find. There's no point for writing one just for this forum. And we can already post reviews in any of the many gaming sections that already exist. Those forums already update slowly. There's no point in splitting up the topics more.

I see. Well, if there gets to be too much guides or reviews what about then? And are we even allowed to post reviews?

*insert something witty here*

• Guides? That sounds like the stuff we need for the website.
    If you guys want to create guides that we can use in the website, feel free to do so in Web Drafts.
    If you don't want to make guides for the website or simply want to review games, just post the them in the proper area for discussion about said game. If it is a Zelda review and other members like it I will stick the thread.

Leaving the pending status until I make the pre-fix.
    Leaving the discussion open meanwhile.