Your Favourite Overworld

• Official Post

Pointing each game and then separating options like Lorule, Dark Overworld and the rest would make the poll choices too long to list, so let's just instead use this thread to express the ones we actually care about and what is what makes us like that overworld so much.

By overworld I mean the whole world in a game. For example Majora's Mask would be all of Termina's areas and what they contain.

There is just that one place we've visited with Link we wish we could live in, or at least visit sometime. Many are Hyrule through different legends and others are completely different lands.

I hear many people favours A Link to the Past's Overworld, but perhaps you have a different favourite. What overworld is your favourite? Please tell us what makes it so awesome! :D

• Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Termina from Majora's Mask. Because I love the whole 5 stages of grieve deal and how it's all played out. Also how they have those crazy climate changes right next to each other from you know the swamp to snow to the ocean-side beach :O also gotta love that fourth day hack doesn't get any better than that. That game also holds a special place in my heart, that game gave me my first and only video game based nightmare/dream (for tv shows it was avatar the last airbender in the spirit world.. that was.. . just .. jes-je-jesj-jest NO)

adpolu63fcf.png
    duolap64d6d.png
    ======
    laoupd7d228.gif
    ---

• It may not have been consciously planned but that was obviously the preface used. Like when you clean your room and you want to stack these books in the order from slimmest to thickest and you end up not but they end up organized in order based off of height. There's no legitament effort to achieve it but in your mind that is the foremost thought. Because the book height is more severe than the thickness. I'm not sure what was going through the heads of the creators quite though, they could have been depressed or grieving or someone they knew. Who knows, it's been made clear that it wasn't intentional but a lot of things aren't.

adpolu63fcf.png
    duolap64d6d.png
    ======
    laoupd7d228.gif
    ---

• Official Post

To be honest I am not sure which one I'd prefer. Termina is pretty cool with so many different zones and because it has a lot of people you make a connection with. I'd be cool to have some holidays there and see their carnival of Time.
    I am also very fond of Koholint's overworld. I like the idea of animal Village, the peaceful town, the mountain and going for pictures. :D

• It may not have been consciously planned but that was obviously the preface used. Like when you clean your room and you want to stack these books in the order from slimmest to thickest and you end up not but they end up organized in order based off of height. There's no legitament effort to achieve it but in your mind that is the foremost thought. Because the book height is more severe than the thickness. I'm not sure what was going through the heads of the creators quite though, they could have been depressed or grieving or someone they knew. Who knows, it's been made clear that it wasn't intentional but a lot of things aren't.

No this is just fan speculations at it's best it's nothing like that.

I'm not getting old, I'm killing myself before I hit my 30s