• Has anyone watched the tv series of Zelda, I never got to see them as a kid, as the Super mario brothers ws normally on instead, and I never could find a tv station what showed the Zelda series instead. However I would be interested in knowing what you guys thought of the tv shows.

• Official Post

I blocked watching them altogether. I did when I was child. As a teenager I was happy being a Zelda and Nintendo fan and reading Club Nintendo, (back then) a Mexican unofficial magazine.

One say my father took me to the store and I went to the mail section if my fave mag. Then I saw him. Link holding the boomerang. I turned to my bro and commented something to the effect of "I remember this guy. I used to watch this cartoon as a kid" then I read the caption "Yes. There was a Zelda cartoon".

I was in trance the way back home. I remembered more. I remembered that I used to love Disney's Robin Hood, so I thought Link was a try hard and never really gave him much of a chance.

Oh, the many times I bashed my head trying to remember at least one episode. [emoji38]

I gad a NES but didn't hear of TLoZ until the Nintendo 64's Ocarina of Time. Haha.

sig.gifDQkD2XN.png